• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Well the Prince Frederick WM has pulled all their .223, and handgun ammo. I usually buy the 50 round boxes of the 50 gr. varmint ammo. I was pissed off. The money I saved by not buying the
    ammo I went home and extended my NRA membership.

If you ever want to stock up let me know.

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County
    Well, that was their whole point, to get rid of “scary weapon” ammo... interesting that they didn’t leave any .223 as that is a hunting round...

Well the Prince Frederick WM has pulled all their .223, and handgun ammo. I usually buy the 50 round boxes of the 50 gr. varmint ammo. I was pissed off. The money I saved by not buying the
    ammo I went home and extended my NRA membership.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    I wish they still had the ZQ1 7.62 nato. I was shooting that stuff through my M1A socom for a couple years...9.97 for 20 rounds was cheap and it worked great out of that gun and in my Savage 10 fcp sr.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I wish they still had the ZQ1 7.62 nato. I was shooting that stuff through my M1A socom for a couple years...9.97 for 20 rounds was cheap and it worked great out of that gun and in my Savage 10 fcp sr.

I got a few cases at 6.97 a box

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    That ZQI stuff was awesome for the price. I stocked up when they purged it for $8/box.

The federal M80 is 14.xx for a box of 20, 31.xx for a box of 40.

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    Was in the Germantown Walmart this weekend procuring Mucinex for MM Jr's flu. No, he has not visited China recently ... probably. I stopped by the ammo cab out of morbid curiosity. They had a bunch of 22LR and some rifle calibers - mostly 30-06 and 308. There were a handful of boxes of Win 243 in the bottom of the case with discount stickers on them. Nothing I would consider "bulk" other than the 22LR.

The left side of the case was sorta-filled with airsoft and BB products, in a half-assed attempt to reduce the patheticicty of the display. Was still pretty pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom