Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    Yep no luck either.

MattTheGunslinger

Ultimate Member
    Jul 26, 2010
    Baltimore county
    Unfortunately I buy a LOT every month from them. Tee shirts, archery, tackle, reloading stuff ect... maybe it's to lure those that don't buy that much?

I don't think that's the case. I am unfortunately a regular buyer too and it still worked for me. Seems to be completely random this go around. I do miss the regular discount codes they used to run though.

Eastwind

Nice!
    May 3, 2020
    I don't think that's the case. I am unfortunately a regular buyer too and it still worked for me. Seems to be completely random this go around. I do miss the regular discount codes they used to run though.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was only sent out to people who have used eBay enough to have created a net profit in fees. That could explain why some people who have been around just as long don't get a code while others do.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Didn't work for me. Yesterday I got a code for 25% select items from select brands but that's already disappeared.

arts

Nov 14, 2014
    Just tried and it did not work. Don't understand why it works for some people and not for others.

Rick

NRA Life Member
    Feb 25, 2016
    Eastern Shore
    It worked for me, but eBay had sent me a message with the code advising it was good until 9/10. I've been a member since 1999 and the message thanked me for being a member "since the beginning." Not sure if that is why the code isn't working for some people.

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    It worked for me, but eBay had sent me a message with the code advising it was good until 9/10. I've been a member since 1999 and the message thanked me for being a member "since the beginning." Not sure if that is why the code isn't working for some people.

Been a member since ‘99 didn’t work for me sadly

bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    Worked for my wife but not me or my mom. Apparently I joined eBay in 2003 , my wife did in '93 so she got it.

You have had to be there for 25 years apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom