• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    I ordered 30 boxes around 8am. It said "in stock" but shortly after I placed my order I received an email stating that it was backordered.

I haven't received anything saying that my order was cancelled or couldn't be fulfilled, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I also took advantage of the flat $5.00 shipping. Wooohoooo!

shiloh228

Dec 25, 2012
    Ballmer County
    BassPro seems to have evolved into a non-source for ammo (too bad, since they ship it free to any BPS store for you to pick up).

Now it seems that ALL ammo is either "out of stock" or "only available in store"

Same effect...nothing there.

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    I tried to backorder some (got a backorder popup) but I received an email that they cannot fulfill it.

I just got an email and phone message from Bass Pro stating they placed a new order for me with a status of back ordered. They also limited the quantity to ten. So if you received a cancel email yesterday, you might still get an order through.

I did use their live chat yesterday to see if I could back order and was told no. So I'm not sure if that had anything to do with my particular situation.

glock9mm

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2011
    Ceciltucky!
    After ordering my ammo and posting that they had the ammo in stock I received an email that it was backordered.

I received an email today stating my order was shipped today although they did cut my order to 10 boxes which is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom