• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • harfordgunboy

Mar 30, 2013
    I am starting a new thread because I feel this something that should really be addressed.

I have in the past contributed to a thread started by oathkeeper, which called for the boycott of Plaza Mexico in Fallston because its owner (Tom Myers) supports the gun legislation signed into law by O'Malley.

I became disturbed when I saw one of Myers' posts on Facebook about a raffle being held by J.B. Jennings, a State Senator who believes in the Second Amendment. The raffle, with the prize of an AR-15 (not legal once O'Malley's gun grab goes into effect), became the brunt of a statement made by Myers.

"I don't see the need to own an assault rifle. I would find it interesting if whoever wins this raffle would get depressed and use the prize on him(or her)self."

If you don't believe me, read the link below. He has even taken to defending himself on the grounds of his "comedy."

https://www.facebook.com/tommyers.opinions/posts/648727088965

I think the fact that he can even joke about this is disturbing and really shows how we should make our case against supporting any business endeavor he's involved in.

Now, I find that he is not only involved in Plaza Mexico and being a comedian, but he is also doing commentating for baseball games at Ripken Stadium! If you don't believe me, it is listed on his Facebook page under his employment.

https://www.facebook.com/tommyers.opinions

I know Cal is a Republican. Maybe we can convince him to drop Myers from their employment or maybe just boycott everything he's involved in. I hear the Ironbirds have never really done well anyway. Might as well keep going to Orioles games.

Now, I read that he is currently seeking a position on the Harford Democrat Central Committee.

http://www.daggerpress.com/2013/08/...to-fill-vacancy-following-comeau-resignation/

Now I see on his Facebook page he is working for John laferla, who is going up against Andy Harris in 2014.

With his seeking a position on the Democrat committee and his advocacy for a Democrat candidate, it's no wonder Tom has these positions.

Some food for thought (from anyplace except Plaza Mexico, of course) :lol2:

Last edited:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Hopefully this Myers jackass will win the prize and use it on himself. Addition by subtraction as far as I'm concerned.

I hate Mexican food anyway.

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    Boycotts rarely hurt the intended targets, especially if it involves retail or food service. the people who get hurt are the employees.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I wanted to try that place, since the diner closed. Not now.

Same here. I was just talking to someone about that place. He is a top notch, egotistical douche bag.

I am not a PC or "sensitive" individual, but some things you just don't make light of.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Boycotts rarely hurt the intended targets, especially if it involves retail or food service. the people who get hurt are the employees.

That's a shame, but when a business is owned by someone who can potentially fund my opponents and is an ass to boot, then I will never as so much as look at that building again.

sandbar

Nov 21, 2008
    Harford County
    I ate there with the wife once ..We thought the food was awful and haven't been back since. I was debating giving it a second try since it is right around the corner from home and pass the place daily, but now the chance of us giving it a second whirl is zero.

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    That's funny. He doesn't *look* like a complete douche.

971882_648228348445_2016340708_a.jpg

:innocent0

ETA: He seems to spend most of his comedy "career" doing open mic nights.

Ok, now I feel sorry for him. He's sort of a loser.

AwesomeBill

Awesome Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Westminster
    Wasn't / Isn't this douche one of the guys Mickie Cuchiella kept bringing on to 98 rock? You know, one of those segments that caused most of their audience to switch the station? Well, looks like that venue is closed for this c***knocker. Shucks.

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    What an ass. I was definitely thinking of checking his place out...just mentioned it to the gf a couple days ago. We won't be going and I'll be spreading the word to EVERYONE that will listen :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom