• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glock9mm

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2011
    Ceciltucky!
    I just purchased my first sub 2000 in .40 that uses glock mags.
    I did not get any mags with it as they pulled the 15 rounder that would normally come with it.

Question is,which glock mags fit this rifle? I looked at the manual and it makes no reference to the mag model number that it uses.
    Thanks!

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Any of the mags that fit in a G22 will fit the Sub2K. I've seen one where someone shaved the bottom of the Sub2K magwell so it would fit the shorter G23 mags as well.

glock9mm

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2011
    Ceciltucky!
    I got it from Kentcuky Gun Co. and it was $400.00. You have to keep checking as I believe they only get a few at a time and they sell out quickly. You may also want to check Sportsman Outdoor Superstore as they are also great to deal with.

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    I got it from Kentcuky Gun Co. and it was $400.00. You have to keep checking as I believe they only get a few at a time and they sell out quickly. You may also want to check Sportsman Outdoor Superstore as they are also great to deal with.

do they post it online when they have in stock or do you have to call them once in awhile to check?

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I subscribe to the Kel Tec forum, and they pretty much agree, (as do I) that sticking with the Glock mags is best. Don't be tempted by cheap knockoffs. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

Also be aware that the Subbies need break in time. Most fall in line anywhere from 300 to 500 rounds. (This is for 9mm not sure about the .40s)

I was still having some issues up to 500, then magically it became and extremely reliable folding carbine.

There are a few aftermarket parts, but not a lot just due to the design. I kept mine factory. It is accurate enough out to 50 which is as far as I can see now without a scope. :o

Congrats on your Sub 2K in .40. Very fun gun to shoot.

gutshootem

Feb 27, 2013
    Calvert
    do they post it online when they have in stock or do you have to call them once in awhile to check?

I suggest that you go to the Kentucky Gun Company page with the Keltec rifles and keep the page open. Refresh it several times a day and sometime between now and 6 months they will be back in stock. I know it sounds kind of crazy but thats what I had to do. Also, when they come into stock move fast, they only last a few hrs.

Dont forget to include instructions to remove the evil mag at the end of the checkout process if you live in MD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom