• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • imtan8

Jun 9, 2014
    Virginia
    I had one (MBA-3) but sold it and switched to a Magpul MOE SL. Depending on how your AR is set up but for me it had to much adjusting each time using it. I had to tighten it each time. Need to be careful with the screw, some have stripped it.

threegun

Jan 26, 2013
    Westminster
    I have the MBA-3 and love it. The screw takes the last little bit of wiggle out. If you don't care about the last little bit, you don't have to use the screw at all. My stock is tight without the screw so it works just like any other adjustable stock. The most important part for me is the adjustable butt plate. With the butt plate slightly out it gives me a length of pull which is between the standard holes and feels natural to me. I also place the butt plate all the way down and to the right, I can finally get most of the butt plate/stock on my shoulder. With most other stocks only the bottom half of the butt plate is on my body and to far in toward my pec. I have wide shoulders and a long neck this is the first stock I have tried that feels natural to me and places the scope right at my eye.

1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    I have 2 of the rifle stocks and use them on my 3gun rifles. I can keep consistent cheek weld at speed and they are light.

My next 3gun rifle will be a 14.5 lightweight build and I will use the luth carbine stock. Waiting for them to come in stock at dsg

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I have a Luth AR precision rifle stock (don't remember the number) and love it. Put it on a precision AR I built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chad2

Mar 26, 2011
    they get a lot of praise for there price they seem to be unbeatable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom