• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wolfwood

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2011
    Any audio available?

Thank you for what you do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They'll be a written transcript when it is up I'll post it but there will be no audio. Trial courts typically don't have those.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Wolfwood
    You had a large wall in front of you when you started this case. It is well know fact that the judges in HI are against them carrying any firearms for defense and any type of knives as well. They want the people to rely the the local pd for all civilian defense matters even if it does take the pd 10 minutes to get their so you had a judge who had already made up their mind at least in my book. They can claim they are doing one thing to keep the peace when in reality they are doing something totally different instead..

JerseyMike

Dec 16, 2019
    Germantown
    Everytown gets to add another win to their list.

Did you get to depose any parties pertaining to the Court’s finding at the bottom of 38 or top of 39 RE: the “reasonable fit” between the ban and public safety and reducing gang-related crime?
    I’m not a constitutional lawyer (I’ve seen some on here that are much better versed in this type of litigation) but that seems like impermissible hearsay that the Court relied upon, i.e. letters from the HPD & Prosecuting Attorney. Were the authors of these letters on their 26(a)(1) disclosure? Did you object to this stuff in their SOMF as inadmissible? Did the author of the letter incorporate these letters in an affidavit/declaration?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom