• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Funny, that first statute defeats the purpose of defending home and hearth, but I see that is clarified in the second statute you cited. SO, not only were no laws broken, there is a law that COVERS what they did.

The article that I read (not me) cited the NRA-ILA source that I linked to as the reason. I totally agree with you.

grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019

Attachments

• ED13677A-C523-4B18-9884-6298217F8141.jpg
      ED13677A-C523-4B18-9884-6298217F8141.jpg
      57.4 KB · Views: 653

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Courtesy of MigraineMan, a partial transcription of a poor photo of the warrant for seizing the McClosky's firearms:

STATE OF MISSOURI )

) SS

CITY OF SAINT LOUIS )
    IN THE CIRCUIT COURT CITY OF SAINT LOUIS, STATE OF MISSOURI
    THE STATE OF MISSOURI TO ANY PEACE OFFICER IN THE STATE OF MISSOURI

Whereas, a complaint in writing, fully verified by <?>, has been issued<?> with the undersigned Judge of the Court, stating
    upon information and belief, and personal belief, that the following [<?>] [property] [<?>]

One, black rifle unknown make <?>
    One, silver plated, semi-automatic handgun; Weapon utilized during the
    incident on June 28th, 2020 as depicted in videos as well as being
    self-admitted as being used by Patricia M. and Mark M.

believed to have been used as sworn<?> the committing the felony of:

Unlawful Use of a Weapon - Exhibiting

(believed to be <?>) is being kept or held in the City and State in:

A Two story, single family residence located at #1 Portland Place.
    The building is composed of brick and stone construction, with
    a southern facing entry door on the first floor. The residence
    occupies the northwest corner of Portland Place at Kingshighway

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Don't live next door to a Mayor .

But seriously , sucks to be them right now , through no fault of their own they became the lighting rod of the moment for the idiots .

They don't live anywhere near the mayor.

It is not physically possible to get to the mayor's house by walking through the McClosky's gated neighborhood.

You have fallen for the lies being spread in the left-wing media.

That mob was deliberately led to that gated community by the mob organisers, specifically with the hope of provoking a sensational news story of some sort.

They were not marching to the mayor's house.

Tebonski

Jan 23, 2013
    Harford County
    The wife is a lawyer? She should know better than to wave a pistol at peaceful protestors. Guess when all you do is personal injury law you forget what behavior constitutes the elements of the crime of assault by pointing. Now she knows.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The wife is a lawyer? She should know better than to wave a pistol at peaceful protestors. Guess when all you do is personal injury law you forget what behavior constitutes the elements of the crime of assault by pointing. Now she knows.

I hope there is sarcasm there. The peaceful protesters were an angry mob who broke an iron fence to threaten their property, pets and persons. We can argue the wisdom of pointing a gun at someone with your finger on the trigger, but this was a very appropriate time for one to have a firearm in hand.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    They weren't peaceful protesters. As I read the Missouri law, the McCloskys were within their rights.

These things are supposed to be decided in court. In normal times, it would never get that far.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

Please stop with the peaceful ********. They were threatening to KILL them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Not to pile on, but the only thing I would recommend to her is get plenty of training(the both of them) so they know local firearms law and be able to employ their arms in a safe and proper manner.

I'm assuming they, like many others around the world, have only recently realized the need to take their personal security into their own hands.

Last edited:

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Not to pile on, but the only thing I would recommend to her is get plenty of training(the both of them) so they know local firearms law and be able to employ their arms in a safe and proper manner.

I'm assuming they, like many others around the world, have only recently released the need to take their personal security into their own hands.
    Realize your mistake yet?

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    According to Fox News the "firearms" were not loaded at the time of the incident and the wife's wasn't real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom