• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fodder4Thought

New Dad!!
    Jul 19, 2009
    Congratulations!

If the wife objects to getting him pet ravens, you can just have 'Thought' and 'Memory' tattooed on his shoulders.

EDIT: That would be the most badass baby ever

Old Salty Dog

Ultimate Member
    Nov 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Congratulations!! You're in for the wildest and best ride of your life. Good looking baby, and glad to hear everyone is well. We had four kids and are up to almost five grandkids (next due in two weeks).
    Kids are a blessing, and you have been blessed!

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Thanks everyone for all the well wishes everyone, Odin has been sleeping and hanging out, very little crying, and no issues, had a 9 apgar score, and is eating well. Luckily he got Amy's blue eyes, although a darker blue-grey, hopefully they stay that color, and don't turn brown, also born with a full head of hair. I chose Odin as the name right after we found out she was pregnant, wanted a strong name, easy to pronounce, and with few letters, can't get much better than the Viking king of gods, and my awesome wife went for it eventually(Samuel Colt was also in the running initially). The sleep loss thing is expected, although I have suffered through insomnia for most of my life, so not really that big of a deal. The family stopped up today, was nice to see everyone, some more gratuitous pics of the most handsome boy there is.

2011-08-27 11.22.06.jpg

2011-08-27 11.18.06.jpg

2011-08-27 11.16.27.jpg

2011-08-27 11.36.53.jpg

Rattlesnake46319

Curmidget
    Apr 1, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    By the way, should we just reserve screen name Allfather0827 now?

Yes, yes we should. Also need to start working on MDS arranged marriages. Keep the bloodlines strong.

Done playing with odin n on my way back down to prince frederick. He's one built and handsome kid. Also, he already enjoys watching walker, texas ranger. Hes got more hair than jer n I already and blue-grey eyes. The nurses have taken to casting away lesser children to play with the superior Odin.

No surprise there, they know quality when they see it. Congrats Jer and Amy!

Easytarget18

Señor Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    Congrats. Here is to years of joy...and worry...and stress...and everything else the blessing of Fatherhood will bring you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom