• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    I was just out shooting mine last night. I recommend stocking up on ammo when you can find it "reasonably" priced. Good luck on the search, the ammo can be harder to find than the handgun!

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    The patent has expired. More ammo should show up. I think with all the guns FNH is dumping, the demand for the ammo will be high and allow many manufacturers to have reason to get into the game.

/alangreenspan

razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    I just picked up 500rds of the new Federal. It's a great gun you'll love it.

Thinking about selling mine to fund some NFA FA goodness.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    "To be that guy" I had one, got rid of it. Novelty, but I guess they all are.

Ammo isn't much more than a box of .45 auto if you buy from the right place, but that was the only at the time mass produced FNH branded ammo. Some of the other custom loaded 5.7 was even more expensive. Seen 5.7 ammo at gun shows for crazy prices LOL

I don't know where you guys shoot, some places might not want that thing going off in their range. It's never a problem for me.

I got rid of it because it was $1000 super overpriced plastic gun that's really a $500 at best. The slide is plastic, but wrapped around metal. Safety is in the most oddest spot ever, but in a "natural" finger position.

I dunno, at least think real hard before you buy. I didn't. :lol2:

LineofSight

MSI Member, NRA Member
    Oct 4, 2010
    All OVER
    "To be that guy" I had one, got rid of it. Novelty, but I guess they all are.

Ammo isn't much more than a box of .45 auto if you buy from the right place, but that was the only at the time mass produced FNH branded ammo. Some of the other custom loaded 5.7 was even more expensive. Seen 5.7 ammo at gun shows for crazy prices LOL

I don't know where you guys shoot, some places might not want that thing going off in their range. It's never a problem for me.

I got rid of it because it was $1000 super overpriced plastic gun that's really a $500 at best. The slide is plastic, but wrapped around metal. Safety is in the most oddest spot ever, but in a "natural" finger position.

I dunno, at least think real hard before you buy. I didn't. :lol2:

Only gun of its kind, so yes it will be of the expensive side. Gotta pay premium for something like that and from a superb firearms manufacturer.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Under a thousand with a threaded barrel (about $300 to get done)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It was still there as of this past Saturday. BTW, the threaded barrel was done by Tornado Technologies, the best in the biz. It's a real nice setup.

glock9mm

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2011
    Ceciltucky!
    I want to thank you guys for the lead on the 5.7 at 2A Sales!

I purchased it today and can't wait to shoot it!

Now, does anyone have any leads for some ammo where they actually have it in stock?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom