• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glock9mm

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2011
    Ceciltucky!
    I want to thank Mark for his awesome customer service on my purchase of an FN 5.7!

Sorry it took so long to post about it as it has been about a month since I purchased it however since I had to have it shipped to my FFL and then wait another 7 days, then find some ammo so I could give a range report.

About a month ago I posted on here that I was in search of a used 5.7 and I received several responses that Mark had one (with threaded barrel) and those posters that actually saw it/handled it thought it was in great shape and priced reasonably. Since I am in Cecil County and really did not have the time to make two trips to 2A to purchase it, I relied on the opinions of the posters here and I am sure glad I did! I called Mark and told him I was very interested in the gun and he was great in answering all my questions and sending me photo's.

I finally found some ammo and got a chance to shoot it. I've put approx. 200 rounds down range with it and this thing is awesome! The 5.7 is an awesome round with very high velocity and surprisingly low recoil. I know its a expensive plastic gun and some think it is just a gimmick gun but I love it! It is amazingly accurate to.

Thanks to all you guys that gave me input to help me purchase this gun and thanks to Mark and his staff at 2A for a smooth transaction!!

FN5.7#01.jpg

FN5.7#02.jpg

FN5.7#03.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom