• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I thinking of going to the one in Gettysburg coming up. Has anyone that’s gone to shows recently seen 30 round AR mags floating around and if so how much on average? Thanks.

The next Gettysburg show is in December.

The next PA show scheduled is in York, October 24 & 25.

You should be able to find AR mags at both shows.

At the last Gettysburg show the cheapest ones I saw were the new issue tan GI mags with the blue follower, in sealed packaging for $9. PMags were about $12 to $18 depending on table, and whether they were Gen2 or Gen3, window or no window.

There were also lancer and hex mags but I didn't pay attention to the pricing.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Lots of LGS just across PA, VA, WV lines that would have plenty as well I’m sure. They’d probably tell you if you called before you show up. Saves waiting in a line plus in most cases you get a nice drive out of it.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Lots of LGS just across PA, VA, WV lines that would have plenty as well I’m sure. They’d probably tell you if you called before you show up. Saves waiting in a line plus in most cases you get a nice drive out of it.

This is a very good point. I've bought pistol mags here in the past when I left Gettysburg shows empty handed, because I didn't find what I was looking for at the show.

Gettysburg Trading Post
    2222 York Rd, Gettysburg, PA 17325
    (717) 334-3979

There is also the Gun Bunker in Shrewsbury.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    This is a very good point. I've bought pistol mags here in the past when I left Gettysburg shows empty handed, because I didn't find what I was looking for at the show.

Gettysburg Trading Post
    2222 York Rd, Gettysburg, PA 17325
    (717) 334-3979

There is also the Gun Bunker in Shrewsbury.

If on the I83 corridor also try Freedom Armory in New Freedom just up the road from Shrewsbury. Could also go further to Bass Pro Harrisburg or certainly Cabelas at Hamburg.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    GREAT show! We did 150+ Maryland transfers, sold a few guns, and signed up a bunch of HQL students. Can only hope the November show rocks this hard!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom