• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mondial

Colt .45
    Nov 29, 2018
    Columbia
    Certainly no lines there today. NOR ANY AMMO DEALS. Prices are for the desperate. One seller says these prices fly near DC but in the York area, not at all reasonable. Min $0.70/round for 115gr 9mm. There is an HK MP5 for a reasonable $38,000. for the bargain hunter:-)

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I wasn't disappointed in the show but I walked away empty handed. Half heartedly looking for a double action 22 revolver, saw several but nothing at what I thought was a reasonable price. Buddy who went with got some magazines.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I wasn't disappointed in the show but I walked away empty handed. Half heartedly looking for a double action 22 revolver, saw several but nothing at what I thought was a reasonable price. Buddy who went with got some magazines.

You didnt stop by and say hi? I'm offended..:lol2:

Mondial

Colt .45
    Nov 29, 2018
    Columbia
    .22 Thunderstruck

Did you see the Thunderstruck .22 revolver? Screen Shot 2020-12-05 at 10.55.15 PM.jpg

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    non cheap ammo, hope that's not the trend for next week

I didn't see anyone rushing to buy it Saturday, only a few people buying a few boxes here and there. If it doesn't sell they will have to adjust pricing until people buy again, unless they like renting tables just to sit at shows and not make money.

I'm not sure why a comment was made earlier about few handguns available... I saw plenty, and most were not overpriced. A few seemed to be good deals by the standards of 2 to 3 years ago. Mag prices didn't really go up either, pistol and AR mags seemed the same as what I've always seen from the same vendors.

The most inflated prices I saw were ammo and SKS's. I also saw one guy with the steel AR mags that were selling online for 5 or 6 bucks, he was selling stacks of 6 in cheap cloth bandoleers for $100. I laughed at that one.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Certainly no lines there today. NOR ANY AMMO DEALS. Prices are for the desperate. One seller says these prices fly near DC but in the York area, not at all reasonable. Min $0.70/round for 115gr 9mm. There is an HK MP5 for a reasonable $38,000. for the bargain hunter:-)

Do you remember who was selling the HK?

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Was disappointed with the York show this year. Much smaller, many empty tables. Was pleasantly surprised when I found some 10mm JHP for LESS than 9mm FMJ.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Nope. Only limited by your check book. And you know we have a place for you to shoot them a couple times a month. Assuming you can get ammo to feed them. :cool:

I got busy today so I didn’t get a chance to go. Good thing. Who needs 3?! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom