• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    Rsp in falling waters has decent selection remaining..picked up rl15, 8208xbr, and rl26. Plenty if the imr enduron powders still there as well as h4895. Only primers they had were lg magnum.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I received an email this morning that Shydas has Bullseye in stock. I have what I need , just passing the word along. It says in store purchase only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    A friend was at Shyda's today They had several types of powder including Bullseye, which he bought. They also had Small Pistol Magnum Primers and plated bullets in .38 caliber in stock.

In store sales only. He said they were crowded at about 11:00AM.

TGR

May 20, 2009
    Harford County
    Picked up 7lbs of powder at Powder Valley two days ago. Ramshot TAC, AA2200, H110. Happily, it processed and shipped today.

Keep checking, I’ve seen most of everything available except Varget and 748. Only 1 pounders this week but have seen some 4 and 8# jugs available in stuff I didn’t need. Got to be quick though.

Also found .308 Hornady SST, and FMJs at MidSouth last week that also processed today after the full 6-10 day delay they mention. Prices were normal for those pills.

Now if I could only find some primers!

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    Rsp gunshop in falling waters WV has H335,4166,4955, levereveolution, tight group, trail boss, and most of the shooters world powders in stock. $27 for hodgdon $33 for IMR didn't get price on the shooters world stuff.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Was at continental arms in timonium. In a glass case was approx 25 1# canisters of assorted powders by several makers, hogdon, winchester, alliant, etc. i was looking for 45 colt and din’t see what I wanted. Prices marked were the normal prices (in the $20s) without any signs at POP to say prices were higher.

Flametamer

MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2014
    Frederick County
    Rsp gunshop in falling waters WV has H335,4166,4955, levereveolution, tight group, trail boss, and most of the shooters world powders in stock. $27 for hodgdon $33 for IMR didn't get price on the shooters world stuff.

Thanks. Picked up 8 lb jug of 231 on Saturday morning. Price just slightly above 'normal'

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Graf just posted a large selection of Vihtavuori powders
    SOOOO expensive. I know that Vihtavuori powders are good, but are they really worth the asking price?

I've seen VV powders in stock elsewhere as well, and I think part of the reason they stay in stock is because people don't want to pay $45 for a pound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom