• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stratman60

Apr 6, 2013
    Calvert
    Saw the add for a Hot tub and SPA show at Dullas this weekend?

Stratman60

Apr 6, 2013
    Calvert
    Went to the Dulles website schedule of events. Capital Craft fair cancelled but Hot tub and swim spa blowout doesn’t have a cancelled next to it. The Hot tub and Swim Spa website still shows it going on for Dec. 4,5and 6.

csxt602

Oct 29, 2020
    Essex, MD
    This was from comments on the Dulles Expo Center FB page:

Poster - "Host this but no gun show? "

DEC - "This show can maintain the 250 capacity mandate set forth by the governor."

Poster - "Dulles Expo Center is that with vendors or without?"

DEC - "That number is for everyone in the building. Please visit our website for more information on COVID practices. www.dullesexpo.com"

Poster - "Dulles Expo Center so you are telling me that with between your vendors and customers you will be able to keep the count of people to 250? How many vendors are going to be there?"

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    My wife was supposed to go the scheduled jewelry show for Fri. Dec. 11 - Sun. Dec. 13 at DEC. It has been cancelled. Her lady friend who flies up from Florida to sell at this show said she thinks the reason for cancellation is for lack of normal amount of dealers attending. A lot of business being lost from this Communist China Covid cramp!

lim144

Jan 3, 2014
    Attorney General was gloating about canceling it. I doubt they will stay in biz much longer

czman

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 20, 2020
    What are ammo prices like at a big show and how is the availability? Is it worth going to a show to try to buy some ammo?

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    What are ammo prices like at a big show and how is the availability? Is it worth going to a show to try to buy some ammo?

ammo is available there. but expect to for the most part to pay current higher prices. there have been a few exceptions. but for the most part it can be high.

Not Sure

Jan 1, 2021
    Well it seems that COVID does not spread in the presence of HotTubs. This is one reason HotTubs are encouraged at home. Possibly at work as well, Umm... We have found the true cure. Who would have thought, the wonders of the HotTub industry.

Not Sure

Jan 1, 2021
    I purchased a Glock P80. Looked like a fun project. Just never had the time to work on it. Another box of stuff for the shelf.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    Well it seems that COVID does not spread in the presence of HotTubs. This is one reason HotTubs are encouraged at home. Possibly at work as well, Umm... We have found the true cure. Who would have thought, the wonders of the HotTub industry.

Wasn't there pork in the latest "stimulus" bill passed by Congress to have the NIH study the health benefits of hot tubs? I think someone is getting palms greased by The Man.

Not Sure

Jan 1, 2021
    Seems that the HotTub stimulus was well spent, there is a joke in there somewhere. But, the Dulles Expo, (HotTub Show), COVID cure trial has been completed. Must have been a success. Good hard research always pays. Ouch, I pulled a muscle or two stretching that out. Sorry, In any case, its clear. There is a definite bias at play here. The hypocrisy is shocking and clear. I know the event manager and she is doing the best she can. An empty venue is lost money and they need to remain a viable business. So a show did happen and the Expo lives for another day. The State wields the Health Department as an Ax in the war of... of what. Justice, Safety, Health? If this is so, then this Ax does not swing true. On the contrary, a self inflicted wound has happened, is happening.

SPQM

May 21, 2014
    Seems that the HotTub stimulus was well spent, there is a joke in there somewhere. But, the Dulles Expo, (HotTub Show), COVID cure trial has been completed.

The Dulles Expo Center will be hosting the Hot Tub & Swim Spa Blowout this weekend!

December 4 - 6 (2020)

Show Hours:
    Friday 2:00pm - 8:00pm
    Saturday 10:00am - 8:00pm
    Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
    Admission:
    Free
    Visit their website for more information: www.hottubshow.com
    Masks and social distancing is required when at the Expo Center.

So, why is it OK for a hot tub show to go on, but not a gun show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom