• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Just wondering if anyone in the know has any info on if there will be a Baltimore show this year? Maybe still to early to tell, but I missed it for the first time in forever two years ago... and of course last year's was canceled right before... so I'm jonseing pretty bad for the show. With restrictions it may not be possible (is usually elbow to ass across the entire cow palace), but I don't think I can make it 3 years without it. Probably won't be the same this year if MGA bans private long gun transfers, but something is better than nothing I guess.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I have 2 hands and 2 feet with fingers and toes crossed.
    I still have $$funds from last year I did not spend and have been selling other stuff JUST for this to happen.
    I hope if they don't do in march they reschedule for Late Spring.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    They just announced that the 2021 show has been cancelled. Too many restrictions likely to be in place, too many "ifs" to commit the money needed to reserve the venue. MACA announced that they are on track for the March 2022 show.

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    Well that sucks, two years down the rabbit hole. Thanks China! But considering that the avg. age of attendees would put them in the elevated risk category I can understand.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    That...and it's a gamble. It costs big money to rent the facility, and they don't refund it if you cancel. Rolling the dice on movement restrictions being lifted by mid-March is too much risk.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
      Capture.JPG
      14.7 KB · Views: 270

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    2021 Baltimore Antique Arms Show Cancelled

The Maryland Arms Collectors Association, Inc. is saddened to announce for a second consecutive year that we are have been forced to cancel our “2021 Baltimore Show”. Our Officers, Board of Directors and Show Committee worked tirelessly to forestall what became clear this week that we could not move forward with our 2021 show.

From regulations limiting public entry to our show to 250 persons at a time, road blocks for obtaining a permit and local government use of our venue (the Timonium Cow Palace) for COVID testing and administering COVID immunization vaccinations, it was obvious that hosting our annual show was an impossibility.

We thank all our exhibitors, vendors and especially our general public for supporting the Maryland Arms Collectors Association, Inc. annual “Baltimore Show” over these many years, and we assure you that as we come out of this pandemic, we fully intend to have a “2022 Baltimore Show” at our traditional location and to be held on our traditional date of the third full weekend in March (March 19 & 20, 2022).

God bless and keep you safe.

David Booz
    President
    Maryland Arms Collectors Association, Inc.

PlumberEd

MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2020
    Taneytown
    It sucks. But from an economic perspective you really can't blame the promoters for cancelling the events. Too many unknowns with the state and local governments.

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    Well that sucks, two years down the rabbit hole. Thanks China! But considering that the avg. age of attendees would put them in the elevated risk category I can understand.

The average age of attendees is something that I had not thought of. Point well taken.

I look like an antique but don't feel or think like one.
    :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom