• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    A pistol, because I'll take your tools and food from you

Most people with a good selection of tools and food to eat will have some special tools just to deal with problems like what you suggest. And most are quite proficient with all their tools. They also have shovels and know how to shut up.

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    Hey, I'm no lawyer, But Sis is getting the house, the business and you are getting some rusty old tools?
    Who was her attorney? "Dewey, Cheatem & Howe" :lol2:

Working though settling my dad's estate, my sister wants the house and she will own/run the family business. I get first pick of the tools that he has collectd/used over 60+ years.

I ned to find space and then pour a concrete base for the manual tire changer. I ended up being the "cheap labor" as a kid, but learned at an early age how to break beads and change tires off a rim and put new ones on and then balance then with a bubble tire balancer.

Several oxy set-ups, mechanic's sets and then some, complete with a drawer of just 10mm stuff. My great-grandfather's sharpening table that is belt run, and a bunch of other stuff. My nephew has no interest in any of it (fo now), but hopefully that changes as he gets older. He is more concerned with grades right now in his SR year so he can get ready for college next year.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Hey, I'm no lawyer, But Sis is getting the house, the business and you are getting some rusty old tools?
    Who was her attorney? "Dewey, Cheatem & Howe" :lol2:

Nope, because she has to buy my half of the house and the business since the estate was 50/50 to both of us. Also includes dad's portion of our grandmother's estate who passed last November, just before Thanksgiving.

When it's all said and done, I should come out on the better side of OK.

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    I'm good.

Salad-Shooter-from-80s.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members