• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greg9781

Sep 25, 2020
    I think I paid $25-$30 for my Magpul CZ 35rd mags. My 50 round drum was $140ish.

I have family in PA but I could get behind paying $25 cash at the show, not sure I'd go to $30 but good to know.

Thanks

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    I haven't been to a show since the sh*t hit the fan, and I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms. I've always liked York. I've been building my courage to go to this one, but family obligations knock me out for Saturday. So, hopefully there will be some good reports and I can convince the wife to let me access the rest of the stimulus money for Sunday. :innocent0

Dave M

Jan 27, 2013
    Pa.
    Love going but prices anymore on firearms and related stuff is just nuts. Makes me feel good when I look at what l bought years ago. Anyway still might go. Getting that look at all the new guns itch. :cool:

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    Well not sure it was worth the ride, lots of people selling ammo for a dollar a round... I am sure there were a few deals, but I laughed a lot. Was not able to get the magazines I needed (Walther/CZ) but there was plenty of the common stuff.

It seemed smaller than I thought it would be. I guess the stocks of everything is running low/out. Heard a few vendors saying they can’t replace what they are selling.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    One vendor had stacks of sealed cans of 8mm mauser, marked steel core, saw at least 8 or 9. They were grayish, square tins if that helps anyone ID the source. Sorry, didn't get a price.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    One vendor had stacks of sealed cans of 8mm mauser, marked steel core, saw at least 8 or 9. They were grayish, square tins if that helps anyone ID the source. Sorry, didn't get a price.

8mm’s still out there online- Lots of Ethiopian has hit the market along with the Yugo and German 98’s. Ethiopia must be cashing out.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Ammo prices were crazy other than hunting ammo.

Some firearms prices were a bit high, but not like what I saw at Timonium.

Plenty of Turkish Rem 870 clones selling for just under $300, I saw a lot of people walking out with them.

Saw a Hipoint carbine in 10mm, they wanted 400-something. High but not insane like Timonium where 'Oh Shoot' wanted $695 for them.

Lots of AR mags and pistol mags available all at normal pre-insanity pricing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom