• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D_S

Aug 22, 2018
    Hollywood
    Spam... my first tour on Guam, Spam was abundant and used everywhere. Power was unreliable and often rolling blackouts for hours around the island.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Yumm
    13c25be6d3a7570ced279352a08972b2.jpg

Jollymon is looking at that and saying "Breakfast....Lunch.....Dinner and Tomorrows Breakfast" :D

I just can't relate to a lockdown confining oneself to a house for days and weeks at a time. My immediate and most of my extended family members were all considered essential during the previous 'lockdown' so we came and went whenever we wanted to.

Jan 13, 2020
    I'm very aware of the sodium in SPAM and in fact that is why I went with the LITE SPAM that's lower in sodium, also I'm not eating it 3 times a day.
    I keep myself occupied with things around the house and still have to do some work so they keep paying me

<ACCOUNT REMOVED>

Last edited:

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    Having never been a spam fan, I finally broke done and ran a test over several days where I ate can of spam. Most breakfast and lunch plus snacks. It wasn't bad fried. Its now part of my stash for shtf.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Having never been a spam fan, I finally broke done and ran a test over several days where I ate can of spam. Most breakfast and lunch plus snacks. It wasn't bad fried. Its now part of my stash for shtf.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Spam tastes 1,000 % better when it's fried.

jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    Day 7 , Work has kept most of the morning full and those fall projects for the afternoon but I'm not loving the shorter days , Never have . Last night I had Mister Rabbit over for dinner after all I had been feeling him all summer but can't tell the GF , She looks at them as pets I think live stock and actually they were pets once ,The old couple that we bought the place from raised rabbits and chickens , The chickens had been long gone but they released the remaining rabbits and their a number of them around , So when I see one that's white and black or gray I knew it's one of there's . Kind of a nice bonus . I've been putting off getting chickens because I was gone so much but Covid changed that so over the winter I'll work on the Coop that's here and get ready for chickens in the spring . I just had my first visitor in over 10 days , Mr.UPS dropped off some ammo and p-mags feels like Christmas

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    3 days and not a half a can yet? Lol hell I have half a can with breakfast.

Not Spam but sort of the same; I ate a whole can (of corned beef) not too long ago in one sitting, when I made hash with it. WHAT a meal that was!

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Not Spam but sort of the same; I ate a whole can (of corned beef) not too long ago in one sitting, when I made hash with it. WHAT a meal that was!
    Funny you mention spam and hash. I just picked up a couple extras. My spam can count is 16. Exp. Date of 2023.
    997fc3ea3bc8b3520d2d41de6bb2a989.jpg

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Funny you mention spam and hash. I just picked up a couple extras. My spam can count is 16. Exp. Date of 2023.

Expired cans of that corned beef hash are still edible. The hash inside gets a little brown on the ends, but it's nothing that frying it down can't take care of...

jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    My sweetheart is back so the test lockdown run is over and I will replace supplies used over the next couple days , Trying to avoid going to town but I have a few things to do and get so I have no choice , I will pick up some supplies to restore the old chicken coop and have it really for spring and talking to some people who have chickens now they can supply me with local chicks rather than order some . I'll stop in the LGS when I'm in town tomorrow , not that I expect to find much but more a social call , Remember SPAM is better grilled with a smoky BBQ sauce or not if you plan to eat it mixed with eggs and onion .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom