• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I'm just going to say this, yes the show is going to happen. Yes, it will probably be crowded. Yes, you will probably have to wait in line. If you want to bitch about the line to get in or the size of the show or the prices, then dont come. There are lots of people who get discouraged from attending because one or two people post on here that they didnt like the show. Anyways, hope to see some familiar faces this weekend!!

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Just got back from there. Arrived about noon and walked in...no line. I was told that earlier there was a long line. It was pretty crowded but mostly due to the promoters jamming all the vendors into the one building leaving narrow aisles. Prices were high as expected...one vendor was selling 9mm ball for $50/box of 50. Self-defense type ammo was significantly higher.

Spotted a Colt 9mm Carbine for $2199...two years ago I bought mine there for over $1k less. Just a sign of the times I guess.

Rus

MDS Supporter
    Nov 27, 2017
    No. Carroll County
    I just got back, as well. Found just what OMB said.

Went 'cause 'murica...so far. And to support, and who knows what you might find ?

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Just got back from there. Arrived about noon and walked in...no line. I was told that earlier there was a long line. It was pretty crowded but mostly due to the promoters jamming all the vendors into the one building leaving narrow aisles. Prices were high as expected...one vendor was selling 9mm ball for $50/box of 50. Self-defense type ammo was significantly higher.

Spotted a Colt 9mm Carbine for $2199...two years ago I bought mine there for over $1k less. Just a sign of the times I guess.

You can get a used Colt LE6920 in the classifieds for only $4500!

callmetater

Nov 9, 2012
    What's everyone's opinion is it worth going to? And did anybody see any reasonable AR-10s?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    What's everyone's opinion is it worth going to? And did anybody see any reasonable AR-10s?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

It was worth it because it's been so long since I've been able to do so...found a few parts I was looking for plus purchased an AR-7 from Brian at SCSG.

As far as AR-10 rifles...didn't notice as I wasn't looking for those. I usually see lots of M1 rifles, Carbines and 1903 rifles...almost none there. I thought that was a bit odd.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Ammo prices ranged from " new normal of the week " & Up .

However plentiful in calibers and flavors not recently seen in the wild . .380 has been unobtanium , but the vendor accross the aisle from MSI still had generous supply of FMJ and multiple JHP at end of day .

Most of the cool stuff I found , I purchased the sole item , so I won't tease . Other than .410 000 Buck @ moderately inflated prices .

And the soft pretzels @ $3 are very reasonable compared to usual event venue food prices . ( But no beef jerky or pickles .)

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Frederick, MD; November 14 & 15 2020

Small show but I wanted to attend and it paid off
    Young man at I think SCSG table noticed my Krag and sold me some cases so I can reload.
    Got my coated Pecans

I take it that with inventory of Complete ARs and Handguns seems hard for dealers to show up?

In another hobby when I attended flea markets I priced stuff to move. Seems like there are people who bring a lot of the same stuff and price it not to sell.

One of these days id like to split a table with someone and just move a bunch of Nick Nacs I have but price them to MOVE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom