What do you think would happen if Trump won in a recount.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotartchick

Jul 1, 2020
    Ocean Pines, Maryland
    Catastrophic Liberal Meltdown. Temper Tantrums. And then Rioting...Very Brief Rioting.
    But I think they have been planning this for 4 years. It goes deep.

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    The immediate goals are to deny Biden Pa. and get both Ga. Repub Sens elected. It doesn't matter if Trump wins or loses, Biden can't be allowed to steal Pa. from Trump and it would put a huge black eye on Biden not carrying his own state. Ak and NC are going Repub in their Sen races. We need to focus on getting Purdue and Loeffler to win their run-off races.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    The immediate goals are to deny Biden Pa. and get both Ga. Repub Sens elected. It doesn't matter if Trump wins or loses, Biden can't be allowed to steal Pa. from Trump and it would put a huge black eye on Biden not carrying his own state. Ak and NC are going Repub in their Sen races. We need to focus on getting Purdue and Loeffler to win their run-off races.

The later.

The former, I guess. But likely Republicans would need to invalidate Arizona, Georgia AND Pennsylvania in the end as that is the direction the other two races are going as well. That's a tall order and a simple recount is extraordinarily unlikely to change the outcome. IIRC the LARGEST vote count difference in history in a recount at a state/national level was on the order of 1100 votes. Not the >10,000 vote difference in the three states involved.

In most cases recounts result in a 100-300 vote swing.

Even getting late ballots throw out from PA wouldn't change the outcome. The election commission there has already indicated that ballots received after election day, postmark or no postmark, are not sufficient in number to change the election outcome. So you'd need wins on multiple different issues in PA to change the outcome there.

And then you'd need multiple wins in Arizona and Georgia too to get them changed.

And...

Pretty much no one who knows anything about election law thinks there is a snow balls chance in hades of lawsuits changing the outcome of the election. If it was one state and a much narrower result, there might be a chance. The only ones talking about changing the outcome are the Trump campaign and some of his supporters (even several campaign advisers have indicated Trump even knows he doesn't stand a chance).

I absolutely believe all non-vexatious legal challenge's Trump's campaign would like to bring should be given a serious hearing, consideration and investigation as it merits. But a lot of his lawsuits are completely vexatious not alleging any actual evidence and in some cases not even alleging facts of law, or are filed in bad faith (such as claiming election observers are not allowed to be present, when they are, just not as close as they want them to be).

Rather than getting tied up in lawsuits that hold no real possibility of changing the overall outcome, it would be better to pour effort, resources and attention in to winning the two run-off elections in Georgia. Because enough pounding on the table, made up claims, etc. is just as likely to polarize the hell out of the electorate there and make dem turn out even higher. Maybe it'll drive Republican turn out more, but it might also turn off some Republicans who can see through the BS being spewed by Trump that Loeffler and Perdue are echoing about stolen elections and fraud that has no evidence to support it.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    So the sworn affidavits aren't evidence?
    The video of all Republican pool watchers being removed from observing isn't evidence?
    The pictures of bags of ballots being found in the garage aren't evidence?
    The statistical absurdity of every ballot being dumped of at 3am and all of them for only one candidate?
    The number of ballots with with the same birthday on them?
    The number of dead people who have been matched with placed ballots?

Please tell me what you consider evidence of none of these other things can be defined as such?

Where is the video? The only republican observer removed was removed for refusing to wear a mask or socially distance. The Trump legal team admitted as much in open court.

The pictures in question were of sample ballots.

You mean the vote tally that was released that was all for one candidate? Easily explained because they sometimes update the system for one candidate, and then for the next one. Not both at the same time. No such selection of ballots was mysteriously found at 3am.
    Haven't heard of ballots found with all the same birthday on them.
    Dead people and ballots? Last I checked, the allegation was 6 in Nevada? That's Earth shattering. You realize scores are found in major elections every year where someone voted by mail and then died before election day, right? Also do you know how many people the Social Security Administration accidently kill every year who are still alive? It is THOUSANDS. Data errors like that are constant.

Now, if there is real evidence, I'd expect a judge to give it a serious hearing. So far I am seeing them all toss the case right quick, because no actual evidence is being presented in court. So either Trump's lawyers are idiots, or they don't want to presented manufactured evidence in court where they are likely to be disbarred or go to jail over perpetuating a fraud on the court.

I've seen other claims of people voting using other people's ballots. The instance I can think of the woman swore up down and sideways it happened. She also refused to sign an affidavit with election officials that it actually happened to get a provisional ballot, vote and have her provisional ballot counted. I guess it either wasn't that important or she didn't want to be on the hook for fraud if her mailed ballot signature actually matched hers...

But I am sure someone actually stole her ballot, forged her signature really, really well AND the deep state is in on it and she doesn't want to risk jail or prison fighting for her principles (or is it principals in this case?)

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    The longer this goes on, the more I get the feeling he won and the results are being slow walked, backpeddled, and in some cases, attempts made to figure out when the ballot was received.

Guesswe'll finally know who on 1/20 - maybe

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Where is the video? The only republican observer removed was removed for refusing to wear a mask or socially distance. The Trump legal team admitted as much in open court.

The pictures in question were of sample ballots.

You mean the vote tally that was released that was all for one candidate? Easily explained because they sometimes update the system for one candidate, and then for the next one. Not both at the same time. No such selection of ballots was mysteriously found at 3am.
    Haven't heard of ballots found with all the same birthday on them.
    Dead people and ballots? Last I checked, the allegation was 6 in Nevada? That's Earth shattering. You realize scores are found in major elections every year where someone voted by mail and then died before election day, right? Also do you know how many people the Social Security Administration accidently kill every year who are still alive? It is THOUSANDS. Data errors like that are constant.

Now, if there is real evidence, I'd expect a judge to give it a serious hearing. So far I am seeing them all toss the case right quick, because no actual evidence is being presented in court. So either Trump's lawyers are idiots, or they don't want to presented manufactured evidence in court where they are likely to be disbarred or go to jail over perpetuating a fraud on the court.

I've seen other claims of people voting using other people's ballots. The instance I can think of the woman swore up down and sideways it happened. She also refused to sign an affidavit with election officials that it actually happened to get a provisional ballot, vote and have her provisional ballot counted. I guess it either wasn't that important or she didn't want to be on the hook for fraud if her mailed ballot signature actually matched hers...

But I am sure someone actually stole her ballot, forged her signature really, really well AND the deep state is in on it and she doesn't want to risk jail or prison fighting for her principles (or is it principals in this case?)

I don’t have time to compile all of the evidence for you (there’s a separate thread for that), but Georgia’s Election Implementation Manager admitted in a press conference yesterday that he was certain that fraud and irregularities would be discovered and that we should expect to find that. Also, over 100 criminal election fraud cases were referred to the AG in GA back in September - in advance of the election. If you think there’s “zero” evidence of fraud, you’re willfully ignoring the evidence.

Fraud has most certainly occurred and while I’m skeptical that an investigation ultimately changes the outcome, to deny that investigation as a partisan hoax is to be complicit in the fraud itself.

We need to be as certain as we can about the outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Let me amend, large scale fraud. There is almost always some fraud. Usually you find on the order of a few dozen ballots. Numerous states audit their elections (most?) every cycle or two and generally discover a handful of cases. There is no evidence of wide spread or large scale fraud.

If you want larger scale, the VA guys trying to drive up to PA with a ton of fake PA ballots. But somehow I don’t think they were team Biden.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Let me amend, large scale fraud. There is almost always some fraud. Usually you find on the order of a few dozen ballots. Numerous states audit their elections (most?) every cycle or two and generally discover a handful of cases. There is no evidence of wide spread or large scale fraud.

If you want larger scale, the VA guys trying to drive up to PA with a ton of fake PA ballots. But somehow I don’t think they were team Biden.

The two Virginia guys they arrested in PA didn't have ballots. They were arrested for carrying without a permit, and they were allegedly there to prevent tallying of fake ballots in PA. I've linked a (left-wing) source for your convenience.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/07/us/pennsylvania-convention-center-arrests/index.html

If you have evidence of fraud committed on the R side, I'd like to know about it. Out of the thousands of alleged cases, they all seem to skew to one side.

Quadtree

May 19, 2020
    Generally that's true, however, if the computer software counted incorrectly as suggested those margins could be made up. For example, if computer counted every 4th or 5th Trump vote as a Biden vote that could make up the difference in no time. That's why Trump is asking for an audit where they physically count the voters by hand (separate the ballots in two piles).

Elections are conducted by hundreds of local county's and municipalities of which do not all use the same software or computer system. In my county they keep a paper backup copy of the ballot in cases like this.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Elections are conducted by hundreds of local county's and municipalities of which do not all use the same software or computer system. In my county they keep a paper backup copy of the ballot in cases like this.

That’s why Trump wants an audit where they physically count ballots by hand not scanned through computer.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    That’s why Trump wants an audit where they physically count ballots by hand not scanned through computer.

And I want a pony!

Each of these states has laws and regulations on when a recount is performed and how it is done. Beyond writing a check if the recount is not done automatically by state law, what a candidate wants has little bearing on the process.

Jill Steins multi-million $$ recount gave DJT extra vote margin. I wouldn't be surprised if the manual recount in GA gives Biden a stronger margin. You just never know.

Merlock40

Apr 1, 2019
    What do you think would happen if Trump won in a recount

Folks,
    I usually don't wade in... but this is the most important issues of our time. 29 or 30 states all use Dominion Software.. "The Hammer" and "Scorecard" are real, and were previously used by CIA and Mil Intel to manipulate elections in other countries. The prior administration repealed Smith-Mundt prohibitions on domestic use of pychological operations.

As to recount- there are 100's of thousands of counterfeit physical ballots. There are reports of 3% reallocations of ballits by Dominion systems..

Listen to this guy, head of private hacking firm... and read the rest:

https://youtu.be/KiBpkDoYJbI

Father Pavone breaks it down in the first 22 minutes

https://youtu.be/a3IVe2UVIi4

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ion-sorted-state-recommended-actions-address/

https://m.beforeitsnews.com/politic...ockchain-system-recount-of-votes-3217468.html

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/30-states-computer-system-known-be-defective-tallying-votes

Have faith, our democracy is in the process if being restored...for some really deep information, search for Shadowgate 1 and 2 on YouTube (Millenual Millie channel)

Worth sitting the family and friends down to watch and discuss..

SharpShoooter

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 21, 2020
    So to be clear, any cheating, fake balloting,bags of ballots found etc, are ALL 100% for Biden right?
    and there was 0% of cheating for Trump, no fake Trump votes, no dead voters voting for Trump, no rigging machine for extra votes, none, zilch. All 100% of the trump votes were honest, but and all 100% of the cheating and stuff was done by Biden supporters to get Biden into office.......right?

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Is real clear a credible source? they did that yesterday I saw it but are they credible?

Real Clear Politics pulled AZ from Biden's total today.

Bidet 259 - Trump 214

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/

Uh, that wasn't today. That wasn't even yesterday, they NEVER had it listed as "Biden" because they don't call things that are that close. Same goes for PA. There's been a lot of people saying that RCP pulled PA back from Biden, but they never even had it declared for him.

Merlock40

Apr 1, 2019
    Did I say one candidate or the other?
    No, I did not... which gang is blocking accesss to the count rooms?
    How is it that with such a close vote, the middle of the night ballot drops in picnic coolers and suitcases are 90+% for one candidate?
    Rational thoughts please...
    98% of all TV, Print, Radio is owned by 5 corporations. TURN OFF YOUR MEDIA, and do some research. I gave everyone, regardless of affiliation, plenty to look at and ponder.
    Get back to me after you've taken the time to educate and inform yourself and those around you.

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    Certain Groups will riot and It think finally an EXTREME show of force will be used and they will wish they did not get so damn upiddy. ONe moron actually said "Many of us are military trained" True but many more conservatives are and I am not and can out shoot man in the military and cops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom