• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Don't look for ammo. I thought the 1000 rounds of AE 223 for $789 was bad until I found federal 5.56 1000 for $1170. .22 1000 rounds $250.:sad20::mad54:

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    JSE is there with several types of powder. One guy had primers for $$$$.

Saw one Poly80 for $220.

Most ammo was ridiculous, but within current market price. Except for the dud selling 1000rds of M22 for $250 (crazy emoji goes here). Green tips were coming in at at least $1/rd.

One dealer had lots of Keltec Sub 2k, but around $900 - oi.

Several people selling their collections of various things, mostly shotguns.

SCSG had a selection of c&r rifles (303 and mosin, IIRC). Osprey optics is there as is Precision.

MDS's "friend" who shall not be named is there.

Thompson Safes and the surplus guy were not there.

Lots of cars, but the venue itself didn't fell crowded.

I felt it was better than the last HoCo show.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Did see some powder at good price, primers were above my threshold .

Ammo is 12/20 market price .

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Went at 2:30 with my wife. Got some cases for my Swiss Vetterli project and some Nick Nacks and coated Pecans as always. Met Bigfoot at the MSI table and made my donation.

Guy was there selling targets. Wish I thought of that before buying targets at Basspro this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JaeLess

Nov 20, 2020
    There were a few AR’s there and some placing doing builds I think for the guy who asked on page 4. Not a very big show, but I did find some Hydra shock .45 for Bass Pro prices, so I got a box of 50 and don’t feel like I got gouged. The guy was trying to get me to take one of the old style boxes, but I was like “ Hell naw, let me get a new box “ and got nice new shiny ammo..

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    No, it wasn't very big, but it was typical for this location. I've seen it fill even less of the room in the past, but that was probably due to tables being closer together then.

The guy who often sells ammo cans at this show was not there.

Ammo prices were crazy... South Carroll had some of the most reasonable prices. They had .40 HST 50 rounds for $35, most places were selling 9 and .40 FMJ for more than that.

The cheapest pistol ammo per round I found other than .22, was .357 sig. :D. There was a gentleman selling it for $30 per box.

Where is that thread claiming it was a dead caliber and too expensive to shoot anyway? Compared to all the 9mm I saw at $1 per round, .357sig is now plinking ammo. :lol2:

JChad12

Dec 11, 2020
    Upper Marlboro
    Anyone attend? What’s your report?
    Arrived at 850am and there was a very long line, but once 9am hit it was moving. If you are going tomorrow bring cash to get in the door. Atm isn't working and they only take cash at the door. Was my first show, but seemed solid. Ammo was over priced but did pick up some 410 Guage 2.5inch shells for my Judge. Those have been hard to come by. Rifles seemed pricey as expected. When on down to hanover armory after snd bought a rifle there instead.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Don't look for ammo. I thought the 1000 rounds of AE 223 for $789 was bad until I found federal 5.56 1000 for $1170. .22 1000 rounds $250.:sad20::mad54:

Glad to know we must be the cheapest in there then..:sad20: We still have a fair amount of PMC 5.56 55gr available at the show tomorrow..

SharpShoooter

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 21, 2020
    There were a few AR’s there and some placing doing builds I think for the guy who asked on page 4.

about how many tables had AR's ?

. When on down to hanover armory after snd bought a rifle there instead.

I was there this point, saw an AR I like. Am waiting to see what Howard County as tomorrow, else well go back to hanover and buy one of their ARs

SharpShoooter

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 21, 2020
    Man I want to but there's a lot of weather chatter saying today will be the last day of good temps and I've got so much to do outside

Yes was a great weather for sure, close to 70? in PG and Howard county.

The place wasn't as big as I thought it would be. They Precision had some nice AR's in different colors but a bit out of my price range sorta.

Will hold out for one last gun show in in pennsylvania

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom