• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I've changed jobs. New company builds sorting equipment to support e-commerce; as you may expect business is hot right now so they need to hire people.

They need folks with mechanical aptitude to perform basic mechanical and electrical assembly (often totally segregated from one another so you don't need both skill sets). The work is very simple and repetitive in many instances, you don't need to be able to rebuild engines or launch rockets to do this stuff.

I've been here about 6 weeks now. Of 300 people in the building I can't find anyone to say anything bad about the place. Everyone raves about how well they are and have historically been treated.

PM me for more info. Understand that I am in no position to make hiring decisions like I was at my last job. But there's bound to be someone out there who needs a decent gig.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    If they are looking for consultants I’m really good at giving my opinion. I’d be looking at anywhere between $80k-$100k (negotiable) and would be able to commit 10 hours a week (remotely).

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    I will be PM'ing you. I am one of those whose job got Covie'd. I used to work in IT but am having problem getting another IT job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom