• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    Thanks. Been doing duckduckgo searches and wasting a lot of time on OOS links.

Pensfaninmd

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 28, 2010
    Harford County
    I found them to be stupid expensive when I looked yesterday. I will see if I can find the site and let you know. What is your ceiling price to pay?

cstone

Dec 12, 2018
    Baltimore, MD
    I have never found 80% lowers cheaper than Anderson lowers including the cost of the transfer. I completed some 80% lowers because I wanted the experience and lowers without any roll marks. It certainly wasn't to save money.

If you know anyone with access to BATFE evidence storage, there are probably a few 80% lowers there; and given how careful they are with other people's property, they are probably all blems now.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I have never found 80% lowers cheaper than Anderson lowers including the cost of the transfer. I completed some 80% lowers because I wanted the experience and lowers without any roll marks. It certainly wasn't to save money.

If you know anyone with access to BATFE evidence storage, there are probably a few 80% lowers there; and given how careful they are with other people's property, they are probably all blems now.

Been written many times and I'm sure you know but the point of the 80s isn't always cost savings

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom