• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I don't think this was the quickest ban ever. But, it had to be up there in the top 10.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I don't think this was the quickest ban ever. But, it had to be up there in the top 10.

We have an option to "delete as spam". If we do that, the member is permabanned and the offending post vanishes. They happen sort of quickly so you usually dont even know the post and poster ever existed. Here, I selected the wrong option so he got banned but the post (and thread) survived.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    We have an option to "delete as spam". If we do that, the member is permabanned and the offending post vanishes. They happen sort of quickly so you usually dont even know the post and poster ever existed. Here, I selected the wrong option so he got banned but the post (and thread) survived.

You need to do that on more occasions, you know, for comedic relief....

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

I'm grateful it's still here for our enjoyment :lol2:

wolfdad

Older Shootin' Geek
    Mar 2, 2011
    Earth, I think..........
    School of The American Rifle (SOTAR)

All you prospective builders, I would most strongly recommend you take a look at Chad Albrect's web site. He offers courses for both prospective builders and armoror's. I think his classes for 2021 are full, however, I think you can still get on his wait list. After taking both his course, I wouldn't even buy an AR without taking his course.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010

Are there links in the quotes of the OP in posts 4, 7, etc. the same as the link you edited out of the OP? If so... the link is still active in the quote posts.

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    Gee I always thought you had to do something to an 80% receiver before you could start assembling.

Here is a link for Gecko45 enjoy it is worth a read if you haven't visited the "Shrine of the Mall Ninja":
    https://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

It's been so long since I thought of the Gecko45, I'd pretty much forgotten that character. Sitting here on a crappy day, I think I'll take the time to re-entertain myself. Thanks for the link. :lol:

Edwonbass

Jan 28, 2021
    Union Mills, MD
    I think I did something wrong. I don’t have any leftover parts so that’s a good thing.

7D3255E4-28F0-49FF-BC1D-625B3F7C9AB5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom