• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Just finished setting up a little while ago, looks like 2 buildings are being utilized this time. Dont know about selection of vendors but should be a decent show. We'll have some shotguns and rifles along with various handguns for sale. Oh and almost forgot, we'll have a selection of ammo available at the show too!

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I went to the show about 11:30...no lines and not very crowded. Having it in two building really made for wide aisles and less hassles. Ammo prices were high as expected...dealers have to pay a lot to get any kind of inventory. A couple of vendors said it was insane earlier.

I walked around...the only money I spent besides the cost of admission was to drop a $20 bill in the MSI jar. It was somewhat worth going to...it was a gun show after all...but didn't see anything that made me want to open my wallet.

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    I was there. Waste of time, gas, and $8. Ammo was astronomical. 300 rnds 5.56 battle pack for $400 lol. Gun selection was bland and prices on everything, including c&r, were higher than normal There were two buildings but the second building was pretty much Chinese junk I regret going

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I found 9mm, 45 ACP and 10 mm for $0.70-.75/round. That same 10 mm that I got for $35 could also be found for $50. Same price spread on 9 mm and 45. Gotta look carefully.

Really lots of ammo at prices we're probably gonna hate ourselves for not paying 1 or 2 months from now. Gun selection not so good but was surprised at the number of vendors selling Polymer 80 frames, some less than at Timonium. Had one selling the build kits for $595.

dwb1987

Mar 6, 2013
    Frederick County
    No reports today?

I went today in AM. Decent number of tables I guess. But prices are nuts. I know everything is up because of the current situation, but come on.

Saw a 50rd box of old federal hydrashok .380 for $90. Nother gem was a Hi Point 995 for $700 and a Colt 9mm AR15 for $2500.

I was surprised at the numbers of people. Left with out buying anything which is surprising with how impulsive I am.

IronDuck

MDS Supporter
    Jan 11, 2021
    Frederick ish MD
    I went both days, because I enjoy walking the booths and talking to folks that have similar interests as mine, its close to home. Not a lot to select from but better than the previous show, ammo prices to high, but I purchased a few rounds anyway. I don't think prices are going to drop any time soon, bought some cleaning supplies, a rest and a used loading book. If nothing else I want to support the vendors, so the shows continue.
    I plan on going to Gettysburg show. I hope it is larger, more tables with a crap load of guns, loading supplies, and guns for sale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom