MD
    Bare minimum:
    1k 5.56
    500 9mm
    5k .22
    50 12g
    100 .308
    5 7.62x54r

For some of us, that's a nice day's outing. Well, except for the paltry number of x54r.

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    CSYDBKJMSNHELJWOT2ZDGRZRVM.jpg

I prefer the yellow Crayolas, taste like bananas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

mauser58

My home is a sports store
    Dec 2, 2020
    Baltimore County, near the Bay
    You may have too much ammo when your wife divorces you because the stash overflowed from the basement to the living room. Then at settlement she gets half of everything { yes its Maryland } She needs two moving pods alone to remove half of your ammo. Then you see her selling it at the local gun show. Make sure you buy a big enough house is what I am saying.

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    All you guys that are stashing pallets of ammo, you realize that you need to sleep sometime during shtf, right? I hope you have plans for a rotating watch and people capable of manning a watch. People who can shoot. Otherwise, it's a waste.

I've been steadily picking up my 3 calibers at affordable prices. You have to watch the ads and be prepared to jump on an offer and make the drive.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Not as much about SHTF or a pack of zombies comming over the hill... its about being able to enjoy your hobby in a future where the supply and availability of ammo and components may be so severely restricted that its availability is severely unstable, prohibitively expensive, or just plain unobtainable. I hope to be able to shoot for another 25+ years and maybe leave a couple of boxes for the kids.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    All you guys that are stashing pallets of ammo, you realize that you need to sleep sometime during shtf, right? I hope you have plans for a rotating watch and people capable of manning a watch. People who can shoot. Otherwise, it's a waste.

I've been steadily picking up my 3 calibers at affordable prices. You have to watch the ads and be prepared to jump on an offer and make the drive.

This post doesn't make sense. So who's gonna watch your stash during SHTF when you're sleeping? Even a little bit of ammo would be a target. Ammo is NEVER a waste, in any quantity. And there are probably safer things to do than attack a house containing pallets of ammo with occupants ready to use it. YMMV

Not as much about SHTF or a pack of zombies comming over the hill... its about being able to enjoy your hobby in a future where the supply and availability of ammo and components may be so severely restricted that its availability is severely unstable, prohibitively expensive, or just plain unobtainable. I hope to be able to shoot for another 25+ years and maybe leave a couple of boxes for the kids.

^^THIS^^

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    This post doesn't make sense. So who's gonna watch your stash during SHTF when you're sleeping? Even a little bit of ammo would be a target. Ammo is NEVER a waste, in any quantity. And there are probably safer things to do than attack a house containing pallets of ammo with occupants ready to use it. YMMV

^^THIS^^

Glad I live in Castle Grayskull, all I have to worry about is Skeletor at the gates.

TWM

Jul 4, 2013
    Howard Co
    Or when your wife asks how much you have and you get that panicked look trying to think of something else to distract her without having to answer the question.
    I get the same panicked look when my wife asks, but it’s because she usually wants me to buy more...at today’s prices.

Sirex