• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    and thank God this is a "marylandistan" Gun Forum i've asked this question several times on different Forum websites but all replies were from Gun Owners who are fortunately have CCW's in their states...soo in the liberal state of ours...purchased my 2nd regulated firearm the 16th of january still waiting like many others :envy:........called yesterday "valentines days" gentleman told me he has applications from the 15th hopefully and finally will get a call today :) plus i heard the MSP are processing 350 applications daily.not sure if this true?also before this madness they were averaging 490 daily?!?!but this is only rumors...........of couse major application jam........just alittle let down when day 31st will take in effect :/

Last edited:

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    31st day, upset? Why so, because the wait or ?

If worried about the 30 day rule, its 30 days from the not disaproved comes back, not 30 from date filled out

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    have to wait just like everyone else....but i read a few threads and some dude said he filled out his application a day after mine the 17th and got his phone call today from FFL...i guess it depends on the location :/

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    well is 31 days to you normal?maryland state law clearly states 7 days....i would figure you know a reasonable 20 days 3 weeks but not 4 weeks plus......oh well our state of marylandistan yet o mallory wants more strict guns don't we already have enough Christ

Cmoney

Nov 1, 2012
    When I made a purchase yesterday I asked how long things were taking, the guy told me to expect 4-5 weeks.

So, not good news, but yeah.

Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    I received an email from Capt. McCauly at 5am today saying that they are currently working on the 18th & 19th.

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    thats ******** man.....all these anti gun zealots need to move to england or france leave us alone!!!if maryland had a CCW we'd all be eligible to pick up or purchase the sameday but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I thought that after 7 days a shop could release the firearm to the customer.
    That is incorrect?

Nope, not without a NICS #.

I bought (secondary sale) with another member here, he won't even release the gun to me.

A dealer definitely isn't going to let you walk with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom