• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    I have apple devices, but how about the ability to "mark up" the target? Maybe add tags for 1st shot, second shot, maybe be able to circle your groups for multiple group targets?

I'll add that to the list I'm writing of requested features.

My goal was to get the minimum functionality to make this commercially viable, get input, and then update with requested features. I didn't want to waste time on features that no one wanted.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    I was thinking about adding that as an "advanced mode" but instead I opted to release early, get comments, and release an updated version. That's a ton of database work involved in that so if there's sufficient interest I'll definitely do it.

a reloading app would be well received, and you could potentially monetize it with ads from suppliers, if that doesnt violate googles terms of service. i've actually run a concept past a few non shooter developer friends but they weren't interested. i'd be more than happy to discuss the project with you.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I've currently limited it to Android 4.0+ with devices that have cameras. This cuts out about 13% of the Android market share but it makes development 1000 times easier on me, especially if I want to make the app look modern relatively easily (which was very important to me, as this is also a resume builder). There are ways to support older Android versions and that is definitely a planned update, but my mantra is release early and often and supporting older Android versions on the initial release would have gotten in the way of "release early".

I just use evernote... but its a cool idea.. every time I think I need an app i just find a way to just do it... must be a generational thing..

But I will admit software is a lot easier to write now a days..

But for those that need a quick and dirty solution.. evernote.

Last edited:

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    I just use evernote... but its a cool idea.. every time I tho k I need an app o find a way to just do it... must be a generational thing..

But I will admit software is a lot easier to write now a days..

But for those that need a quick and dirty solution.. evernote.

I've got feedback from another guy that said Evernote. It's a good, parallel solution but most of the feedback I'm getting is from people who either use a physical notebook or their own memory.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I've got feedback from another guy that said Evernote. It's a good, parallel solution but most of the feedback I'm getting is from people who either use a physical notebook or their own memory.

A custom app would not be a bad thing... but it would in mg opinion put an upper bound on price...now if it measured group size.. tracked std dev of same measures hit ratio and maybe uses video and sound to calc rate of fire And split times...

Then it would be worth much more..

Its all About price... and percieved value.. there is room in the market... but how much and what price point

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I downloaded it last night, I'll try it out some time today.

Thanks!
    Jim Smith

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom