• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    Got mine in 2008, approved the day after Heller decision came out. Renewal in 2010 went ok. Second renewal in 2013 denied-it took a call to ask for the results 10 months after sending paperwork. Sent request for review by Superintendent's office then and have not heard anything. I may have to hire Rusty or one of our other lawyers (I actually called Gura and left a message!) to push the issue with MSP.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Got mine in 2008, approved the day after Heller decision came out. Renewal in 2010 went ok. Second renewal in 2013 denied-it took a call to ask for the results 10 months after sending paperwork. Sent request for review by Superintendent's office then and have not heard anything. I may have to hire Rusty or one of our other lawyers (I actually called Gura and left a message!) to push the issue with MSP.

I assume your reason has not changed? I like how they are allowed to deny with no reason when they approved prior with a given G&S. :sad20:

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD

Any chance you could give us a generic description of your G&S? Doctor? Self defense by virtue of threats, etc.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom