• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • qorban88

Jan 11, 2015
    All this talk of long range sniping is rekindling my desire for a 300 win mag. This thread is finally taking the direction I was hoping.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Will be called a terrorist and any resistance will result in your perforation.

The cops/military sent to retrieve will not be given any real information about who or what you are, just that you are possibly a part of a terrorist group or one of those lone wolf home grown violent extremists.

This is a scary thought. Will result in a lot of unnecessary conflict.

Dogabutila

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2010
    Originally Posted by iH8DemLibz View Post
    If there is a federal/presidential order to turn in and or collect semi-automatic firearms, you can bet that order will be carried out.

The police and the military are paid to follow orders. Blindly!

To say it would never happen is whistling past the graveyard.

An army colonel, IIRC, did a paper for a college class. It was on the probability of US troops actually firing on the citizens refusing to give up arms under a confiscation order. This was with actual interviews with many levels of the armed forces. The spirit of the responses was some convert squads would, the rank and file members never. Armies of convert forces do not exist, so it was determined the US Gov't would go to the UN to get their forces to confiscate the firearms. The response to that from the rank and file was foreign armies do not occupy American soil.

Blue helmets make good targets. They (the gov't...at many levels) are trying to do this a little at a time, not wanting to make the obvious...obvious. To do so would rile up suspicion even to those viewing through rose colored glasses...well maybe not Rosey O'Donnell. Steadfastness and conviction in belief will win, both on political and freedom fronts. I personally believe in the hardfast American ideals we have lived and which have allowed us to prosper. I have lived free as a free American and have conviction to continue to do so...

And how long ago was the study done?

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    WOLVERINES!

UN TROOPS

Attachments

• wolverines.png
      wolverines.png
      17.9 KB · Views: 296
    • un troops.jpg
      un troops.jpg
      4.1 KB · Views: 294

Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore

But if it does go to hell, we'll need a slogan to shout out before going into battle.

Yelling PORK-RIBS or BACON-BITS might work.

I vote for Pork Ribs used in the same way as aloha snackbar.

And +1 for turning in deact paperweights.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    How many millions of hunters are there? Deer rifle = sniper rifle. Deer hunter = sniper. That gets ugly.

While not as numerous competition shooters would just make it uglier.

Exactly. Can you imagine a Lee Harvey in every building? :innocent0

Or hilltop.

We are Americans. We tick just a little differently.

That's a lot of snipers with long-range, high-powered rifles with armor piercing bullets who can knock the hell out of blue-helmeted visitors from outside the range of an M-4.

You won't see Americans as refugees in other countries, when ours gets f*cked up we dust off the guns and fix it.

All this talk of long range sniping is rekindling my desire for a 300 win mag. This thread is finally taking the direction I was hoping.

.338 Lapua, .375 Cheytac, .408 Cheytac, .416 Barrett or .50bmg.

JamesH

That Guy
    Oct 11, 2014
    Laurel, MD
    If the order comes in to confiscate my AR15, the replacement will be... whatever works best in my cold, dead hands. That's what will be left after they pry out my AR.

I plead the second!

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    And the number gets even bigger when you include the pool of U.S. Veterans who are secretly domestic terrorists waiting in the wings. It's good that we can all joke about it. Let's hope it stays that way. But if it does go to hell, we'll need a slogan to shout out before going into battle. Yelling PORK-RIBS or BACON-BITS might work.
    I'm not joking.

Also, consider the number of Sheriffs who have said they would not permit the Feds to confiscate firearm in their jurisdictions. The police and military will have divisions in their ranks. No. This would be a VERY dumb move.

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    There is no need to confiscate any guns. All the liberals have to do is make them illegal. Some law abiding citizens would turn them in. Others would be forced to hide them. No more plinking, range time, or hunting. No more teaching your kids how to use and care for them. They would be locked in a hidden place until, thirty years from now, their kids turn them in during some amnesty program.

Liberals are patient. They know they can't send the police or military around to confiscate guns. They know they don't have to. If you repeat the same stupid chant long enough, it eventually gets accepted as wisdom.

That's how we have got where we are.

Rob.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore
    Every one in the 3% should get this book - "Fry the Brain " by John West. It is a primer for the urban guerilla sniper.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

qorban88

Jan 11, 2015
    There is no need to confiscate any guns. All the liberals have to do is make them illegal. Some law abiding citizens would turn them in. Others would be forced to hide them. No more plinking, range time, or hunting. No more teaching your kids how to use and care for them. They would be locked in a hidden place until, thirty years from now, their kids turn them in during some amnesty program.

Liberals are patient. They know they can't send the police or military around to confiscate guns. They know they don't have to. If you repeat the same stupid chant long enough, it eventually gets accepted as wisdom.

That's how we have got where we are.

Rob.

While I exaggerated the title to this thread, and I agree with most of you that confiscation by force is highly unlikely, I think Rob hit the nail on the head, and it's what I fear most. It's a slippery slope...

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I'm not joking.

Also, consider the number of Sheriffs who have said they would not permit the Feds to confiscate firearm in their jurisdictions. The police and military will have divisions in their ranks. No. This would be a VERY dumb move.

Let's not forget the gun confiscation that took place after hurricane Katrina.

Gun confiscation part at 1:00 in the two minute video.

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    And the number gets even bigger when you include the pool of U.S. Veterans who are secretly domestic terrorists waiting in the wings.

It's good that we can all joke about it. Let's hope it stays that way.

But if it does go to hell, we'll need a slogan to shout out before going into battle.

Yelling PORK-RIBS or BACON-BITS might work.

Yeah, the vets I know (including me) wouldn't tolerate blue helmets. Or any gun confiscation. The way it will be done is with taxes and fees.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Yeah, the vets I know (including me) wouldn't tolerate blue helmets. Or any gun confiscation. The way it will be done is with taxes and fees.

Veterans being secret domestic terrorists was a joke.

I forget who it was, but someone in DC made that outrageous claim not too long ago.

I found it disgusting that any government official would actually make so vile a statement.

So I repeated it as sarcasm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom