• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Folks: There is one very iIMPORTANT step left to the passage of HB 2694. Governor Jim Justice needs to sign the legislation into law, otherwise, it fails. We really need your help again to get it finalized! Time is of the essence.

CALL GOVERNOR JIM JUSTICE

ASK THAT HE SIGN HB2694 - The West Virginia Second Amendment Preservation and Anti-Federal Commandeering Act - INTO LAW!

Office Phone:
    304.558.2000 OR 1.888.438.2731
    Governor's Mansion:

Office of the Governor
    State Capitol, 1900 Kanawha Blvd. E
    Charleston, WV 25305

Most important are the calls, but I intend to write a letter too. Doing both may be more effective.
    Just a little more effort should do it.

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    Please, please, please all of our WV residents need to call and urge him to sign this. Very important legislation to protect our Second Amendment rights from Federal infringement!

jef955

MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2011
    Maryland
    I never could get through on the phone. My second call it rang for 10 minutes straight.

I did fire off an email, I'll try to call again later.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    I never could get through on the phone. My second call it rang for 10 minutes straight.

I did fire off an email, I'll try to call again later.

Ditto. I mentioned in my email to the Guv that I couldn't get through by phone even though it was ringing, not that it will make any difference. ;)

jef955

MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2011
    Maryland
    Ditto. I mentioned in my email to the Guv that I couldn't get through by phone even though it was ringing, not that it will make any difference. ;)

As long as it ends up getting signed, or Justice let's it become law on its own that's good enough for me !

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Here’s an example of what we are up against: Today, Bloomberg’s “Everytown” is trying to subvert WV’s HB 2694. Their crusade wants to strike down what our Legislative body has approved. Governor has to sign the Bill into law, and they are wanting to stop it.
    This is why we ask you to call daily and tell Governor Justice to SIGN HB2694 INTO LAW.
    Do we want an out-of-state organization deciding WV’s future?
    FWIW: I am able to get thru to Governors Office very easily by dialing numbers below:

CALL GOVERNOR JIM JUSTICE

ASK THAT HE SIGN HB2694 - The West Virginia Second Amendment Preservation and Anti-Federal Commandeering Act - INTO LAW!

Office Phone:

304.558.2000 OR 1.888.438.2731

Governor's Mansion:

While on the line, ask that Governor Justice also sign SB458 - the updated "emergency powers" bill that prevents restrictions on firearms during any state of emergency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom