• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    How is this different than telling locals not to enforce federal drug laws?

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nothing in the Constitution about wizzing or hookers.

*****The men who wrote the constitution were some of the finest minds of their (or any) day. I'm amazed at how succinct and well written the Constitution is along with documents like the Declaration of Independence, the Federalist Papers and other such writings of their day. Remarkably well thought out, and in the Federalist papers one can clearly see the thinking Jay, Hamilton and Madison had on a variety of issues of their day.

Just for the sake of argument, if there *was* something in the Constitution about wizzing or hookers - I kind of wonder how nicely it would have been written to withstand the test of time by the men who wrote our founding documents... Maybe wizzing and hookers wouldn't have been in the Bill of Rights, but how cool if it had been codified into some kind of short addendum on wizzocity and/or hookerocity (if only those were commonly used words!!!) with respect to our nation and the rights of men and prostitutes. I'm thinking if those two things HAD been in the Constitution we wouldn't have some of the horrible problems we have today!!!

Incontinence and hookers would no longer be seen as bad things but as rights we have as men of the greatest nation on Earth!!!

Or sumthin'

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    *****The men who wrote the constitution were some of the finest minds of their (or any) day. I'm amazed at how succinct and well written the Constitution is along with documents like the Declaration of Independence, the Federalist Papers and other such writings of their day. Remarkably well thought out, and in the Federalist papers one can clearly see the thinking Jay, Hamilton and Madison had on a variety of issues of their day.

Just for the sake of argument, if there *was* something in the Constitution about wizzing or hookers - I kind of wonder how nicely it would have been written to withstand the test of time by the men who wrote our founding documents... Maybe wizzing and hookers wouldn't have been in the Bill of Rights, but how cool if it had been codified into some kind of short addendum on wizzocity and/or hookerocity (if only those were commonly used words!!!) with respect to our nation and the rights of men and prostitutes. I'm thinking if those two things HAD been in the Constitution we wouldn't have some of the horrible problems we have today!!!

Incontinence and hookers would no longer be seen as bad things but as rights we have as men of the greatest nation on Earth!!!

Or sumthin'

Our Founding Fathers were the original whiz kids.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Amendment I
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment I (a)
    The right of the people to whizz on hookers shall not be infringed.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Nothing in the Constitution about a right to drugs or illegal immigration. The State is doing what it should. Protecting citizens’ constitutional rights.

nothing in the constitution = no constitutional basis for federal law. So constitutionally at least, there is no authority to enact drug prohibition, .gov is specifically prohibited from enacting gun laws. Immigration/citizenship=Article 1, section 8, so that is a policy that congress can and has enacted, and the government/states are bound to enforce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom