• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Rep. Boebert praises Democrats and the Biden Administration for record gun sales.

In the process, nails Biden to the wall for his interference in his Son's gun crimes......

[YT]l-6yJ1QylVU[/YT]

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    She’s a hoot

Attachments

• 638C50EF-1D7D-45FB-B8F8-C4A6CDC75E93.jpg
      638C50EF-1D7D-45FB-B8F8-C4A6CDC75E93.jpg
      91.1 KB · Views: 780

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Nice job. Anyone want to bet that the dems didn't all exit when Rep. Boebert got up to speak?

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    So, all of the Marxist’s attempts to destabilize this country in order to change it’s system of government have resulted in it’s citizens buying guns in record numbers and a massive expansion of gun ownership.
    Who’dathunkit. The Second Amendment works.

#BACKFIRED

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    This kind of political performance feels good for high-fives within our base, but isn't effective governance. This belongs on social media or tv shows. Congress SHOULD be a place for adults to rationally debate policies for the good of the nation. Clap-back performance politics isn't great if you're interested in the strength and unity of our nation.

That said, I do recognize that there is, unfortunately, a legitimate function for this stuff. The left is jam packed with shallow thinking performers that have no problem engaging in these kinds of viral theatrics. They do energize the base and can be good for fundraising. Like how the proud boys can act as a counterbalance to antifa, our side needs scrappers willing to engage the left at their own games.

So, it's depressing that this kind of stuff is what goes on in congress, but it's probably ultimately good if our side has people capable of dishing it back to dems if it is going to exist.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Listening to her in light of how our 2 A rights in Md have been infringed, I just realized that because of all the efforts of the woke legislators and pushback against Laws requiring ID's for voting. The HQL we hand gun purchasers had to bend over for, is actually racist. Shame on them.

I bet if we alert MSM, Don Lemon, Rachel Madcow, they will clamor to come to our defense against racist Md (D) legislators and restore our trampled rights and heal our hurt feelings. We can get them to repeal the HQL.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    This kind of political performance feels good for high-fives within our base, but isn't effective governance. This belongs on social media or tv shows. Congress SHOULD be a place for adults to rationally debate policies for the good of the nation. Clap-back performance politics isn't great if you're interested in the strength and unity of our nation.

That said, I do recognize that there is, unfortunately, a legitimate function for this stuff. The left is jam packed with shallow thinking performers that have no problem engaging in these kinds of viral theatrics. They do energize the base and can be good for fundraising. Like how the proud boys can act as a counterbalance to antifa, our side needs scrappers willing to engage the left at their own games.

So, it's depressing that this kind of stuff is what goes on in congress, but it's probably ultimately good if our side has people capable of dishing it back to dems if it is going to exist.

Sadly it gets worse than what you describe as clap back politics...

In Ohio, grown men and women who were ELECTED to represent the MASSES, act like babies when someone dares propose legislation to preserve the rights and to be fair to female youths. Likely these same "childish" actors have no qualms about killing millions of babies via abortions.

[/quote]

Robert2888

Nov 5, 2013
    Westmoreland,VA
    While I like her, as much as is possible with any system “politician”, this speech sounds eerily familiar to the Yugoslavian parliament circa 1988-89. Which actually makes me like her even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom