• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I scored 4 Anderson AR15 Complete lowers for $99.00 each at Freestate Gun Range Black Friday sale this morning. Nice crowd, excellent service, it was all hands on deck. I was told they had 400 hundred in stock!

You lucked out by the time my brother and I got to the front of the line they were limiting us to 1 each. I did grab a Ruger EC9S for $255 so it was worth the wait out in the cold!

Got in line right at 10am and left the building at 2pm

I scored 4 Anderson AR15 Complete lowers for $99.00 each at Freestate Gun Range Black Friday sale this morning. Nice crowd, excellent service, it was all hands on deck. I was told they had 400 hundred in stock!

That sounds like the deal of the decade.
    EDIT- I was being a smartass thinking "$99 each" for stripped lowers. $99 complete lowers really is a killer deal; Poverty Pony or not.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    I picked up a geissele trigger for under 200 shipped today from their website and a carbon fiber handguard for just under 200 from Coda. Didn’t find any great reloading deals but I’m hoping Everglades runs their 15% off for cyber Monday deal this year and I will pick up 10-12k of 9mm bullets.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I went to Engage to get an Engage forged stripped lower and also managed to get a S&W M&P Pro CORE 9mm (optics ready).
    Went online tonight and with the help of some forum members for a Holosun 507 green dot optic for $265.
    Also bought a competition holster for it at a good discount from Black Scorpion.
    Was a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    https://www.swampfoxoptics.com/blac...bLnqHVz1bQm2ipSg0PNxem0dJ4xezhgYWbVbE=.XdaVQT

Buy 2, get one free on top of sale prices, you do have to pay shipping.
    I got 3 bundles of the Justice, cover and Glocks night sights for $530 incl. $10 shipping

Olight has some good deals on Badr and Badr mini light/laser, and of course their lights
    https://www.olightstore.com/o-flash-sale.html

Is there a specific model of Olight flashlights that the members in this forum recommend for mounting on a handgun? Or are they just to be used as an EDC flashlight?

Amazon is also having a sale on Olight today: https://www.amazon.com/deal/236cb40...f=dlx_cyber_gd_dcl_tlt_13_236cb408_dt_sl7_d0#

Cal68

bratgirllcp

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2013
    Grasonville MD
    Ive been procrastinating on the Emeril 26 qt XL double door fryer, convection oven. Daughter found it at kohls much less costly It will be my xmas gift SOOOOOO EXCITED

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I picked up a geissele trigger for under 200 shipped today from their website and a carbon fiber handguard for just under 200 from Coda. Didn’t find any great reloading deals but I’m hoping Everglades runs their 15% off for cyber Monday deal this year and I will pick up 10-12k of 9mm bullets.

Maybe easier to pick up 10-12k of ready to shoot ammo? ;)

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County

parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    Not gun related. This is a great deal. I have one and use it quite often. It is great if you do your own maintenance on a truck or full size suv.

Attachments

• 66920C46-F3A4-49AD-A4E8-A481ED6BA4BA.jpg
      66920C46-F3A4-49AD-A4E8-A481ED6BA4BA.jpg
      41.9 KB · Views: 335

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom