• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    I believe in the power of prayers. Mrs fred55 and fred55 have tested positive for Covid. Tomorrow we meet with doctors to plan a treatment plan. Mrs fred55 has had the vaccines and is recovering. fred55 has not been vaccinated and is in a bad way. I have no regrets about that choice. My symptoms started Wednesday with a headache and heavy fatigue. I have not shown a fever and my blood oxygen levels have been 95+. I’m not in pain and am ok with whatever happens. I cannot wait to walk with my savior and reconnect with family, I lost a son this year, in August, he was 31. All is good and I’m ready whatever comes. I have enjoyed MDS immensely and wish you all bright blessings and a Merry Christmas fred55

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I believe in the power of prayers. Mrs fred55 and fred55 have tested positive for Covid. Tomorrow we meet with doctors to plan a treatment plan. Mrs fred55 has had the vaccines and is recovering. fred55 has not been vaccinated and is in a bad way. I have no regrets about that choice. My symptoms started Wednesday with a headache and heavy fatigue. I have not shown a fever and my blood oxygen levels have been 95+. I’m not in pain and am ok with whatever happens. I cannot wait to walk with my savior and reconnect with family, I lost a son this year, in August, he was 31. All is good and I’m ready whatever comes. I have enjoyed MDS immensely and wish you all bright blessings and a Merry Christmas fred55

I had it. In addition to whatever your doctor recommends I recommend high doses of Vitamin C (Emergence), multi vitamins and baby aspirin. It took me about 2 weeks to recover, also ask about monoclonal infusion.

MattTheGunslinger

Ultimate Member
    Jul 26, 2010
    Baltimore county
    Keeping you in my prayers. We know the best doctor in the house! My elderly mom just had covid too. No vax needed. Beat it with staying well fed/hydrated and a strict regiment of vitamins(and tons of prayer).

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Prayers up for you and the Mrs.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    I’m praying for you both and for your swift recovery.

I’m also praying that this is what the timing suggests is possible: that you and Mrs. fred55 have the Omicron variant, which could mean less severe symptoms and perhaps an easier time managing during your recovery.

Let’s all keep the faith! :thumbsup:

downforthecause

refugee from communist MD
    Nov 13, 2009
    You'll both be . Had it twice now, immunocompromised for both. This years was easier and lasted shorter. Zinc, vitamin d, hot mist humidifier and lots of melatonin and blankets.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Kick it ass Fred,, dont give up. There will be a time you will join loved ones beyond, but let it be by natural causes, NOT THIS ********! Prayers my friend, do NOT leave Mrs Fred behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom