• Total voters

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    Oh nice, I am an older S&W fan. Have several 3rd gens

TD

Next week, that suede holster will be carrying a new Dan Wesson TCP and a pristine S&W model 457 .45
    592fff1c8d5de49a58b3060be0dda561.jpg
    7513f75413b5b3cda2bcbfeeae3c41be.jpg

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    Shield Arms just posted an announcement that they are coming out with a steel mag for the Glock 43 with a 9 round capacity. Same size with pinky extension on standard mag. And upcoming mag extensions. Made my day since I find myself carrying the 43 over my 43x since it’s more comfortable concealable and lighter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Shield Arms just posted an announcement that they are coming out with a steel mag for the Glock 43 with a 9 round capacity. Same size with pinky extension on standard mag. And upcoming mag extensions. Made my day since I find myself carrying the 43 over my 43x since it’s more comfortable concealable and lighter.

That's great news! (I'm sporting a 48 on a 43 frame)

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018

That's a good combo. I might get one for my 43, even though I carry the 43X with the SA 15 rounder now.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Christmas upgrade for my G43X- XS Orange Dot Night Sights- finding it makes front sight focus a bit easier, will get to the range this weekend.

Attachments

• EFE1C655-4C6A-48AF-A14D-8483C89949B7.jpg
      EFE1C655-4C6A-48AF-A14D-8483C89949B7.jpg
      102.8 KB · Views: 278

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    That's a good combo. I might get one for my 43, even though I carry the 43X with the SA 15 rounder now.

Changes quite a bit with the G43- I may have to divest something that I carry less in favor of that as another option. Their 15rd mags have been outstanding.

U.S.SFC_RET

Ultimate Member
    Dec 8, 2005
    I have the SIG 365 and is a most excellent gun. It features the 10 round magazine and handles extremely well for its size considering that it is 9mm.
    After years of experimenting with holsters and smaller guns this one gravitated to me as an everyday carry.

Attachments

• IMG_7538.jpg
      IMG_7538.jpg
      113.3 KB · Views: 246
    • IMG_7539.jpg
      IMG_7539.jpg
      85.3 KB · Views: 243

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I just ordered an extended mag release for my 365X. The standard one is just terrible.
    Also what I learned from the metal Shield arms mags with a plastic mag release with the Glock, a metal mag release is probably a better choice for use with the standard steel Sig mags.
    The Vuurwapen release is.

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    Changes quite a bit with the G43- I may have to divest something that I carry less in favor of that as another option. Their 15rd mags have been outstanding.

My thought exactly. I’ve carried both the 43 and 43x and I keep going back to the 43. The X still conceals well but it’s heavier and just not as comfy for me. I know that sounds crazy since the size isn’t much different. I’m on the skinny/bony side and usually in warm weather so prefer a T shirt or shirt sleeve button up.

For the potential situations of defense I might get into I never thought I’d need 15 rounds. Most likely my defense would be against a carjacking or robbery. What i see typically is that once a gun comes out or trigger is pulled people start running. That being said /// sometimes I’ll carry a second magazine in areas I think it’s prudent. Like a mall /crowds/ traveling or going into a city. Sometimes in that situation I’ll take the 19 tho.

But for everyday carry back and forth to a store etc I always felt the 43 would keep me safe.

Having the 43 with 9+ will make me feel much better for sure!

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    [Kev308];6535516 said:
    Has anyone had light primer strikes with the 365? Been watching some videos on that.

No failures at all on mine, using all types of cheap and high dollar defensive rounds about 1100 rounds or so in on mine now. G43x I’ve had some FTE issues occasionally with cheap range grade Winchester 115gr steel cased though. Brass in the G43x has been flawless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom