• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    This is terrible. We need some common sense auto theft and burglary laws. It should be illegal for people to steal cars and drive them into pawn shops and steal guns. I'm drafing an email to Jamie Raskin right now...

If we made burglary and murder not crimes, crime would plummet.

mauser58

My home is a sports store
    Dec 2, 2020
    Baltimore County, near the Bay
    Yes using a car to commit felony should have a mandatory long term sentence. Stolen vehicle to commit felony should also be mandatory added minimum time in sentencing. These pieces of shit stealing our vehicles and stealing ATM's and also will go further like gun shops. I remember the old Valley Gun shop on Harford Road got robbed the same way years ago. Some Amoebas used a stolen vehicle to crash store. They had to install large steel yellow poles out front. What a shame as I went to the pawn sometimes as I work near there. They may not sell guns anymore because of this.

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I stopped in the store in November just to see what it was like. Nice clean and a good selection of firearms. Checked the selection out and talked to one of the salesmen behind the counter. I left with a good impression. Damn shame the criminals continue.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    We just had the Walgreens hit up the road in Abingdon the same way about a week ago. Crashed a stolen car through the front facade, probably to try and get to the ATM. Last I heard they hadn't been caught yet either.

One of the Walgreens they hit in the city is getting internet famous for their "repairs".

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Yes using a car to commit felony should have a mandatory long term sentence. Stolen vehicle to commit felony should also be mandatory added minimum time in sentencing. These pieces of shit stealing our vehicles and stealing ATM's and also will go further like gun shops. I remember the old Valley Gun shop on Harford Road got robbed the same way years ago. Some Amoebas used a stolen vehicle to crash store. They had to install large steel yellow poles out front. What a shame as I went to the pawn sometimes as I work near there. They may not sell guns anymore because of this.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=262274

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    NO BET!

I would bet $1000 that the police have "closed the case" on those involved, multiple times in the past.

I would also bet that those in Annapolis who count those miscreants as their own,, will be introducing legislation to reduce penalties and bail for them.

And they'll try to blame the owners and make legislation against them. Easier for them to prosecute law abiding citizens.
    Jess, his dad and everyone who I've encountered working there are good hard working people. They don't deserve this.

Arcticwolf

Certified Brute
    May 28, 2008

Problem is the Judicial system uses mandatory minimum charges to get plea deals on other charges. For example, the unlawful carrying of a firearm by a felon if I remember correctly is a 5 year minimum. To accelerate the court process the prosecution might offer to drop the gun charge if they are willing to plead guilty to the theft, robbery, burglary or whatever it is. The perp does a short period of time gets out on good behavior and steals some more guns. Dropping legal valid charges shouldn't be allowed. Dropping illegal charges against someone I completely understand.

:lol2: I'll have to check this place out

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20211230-161411_Facebook.jpg
      SmartSelect_20211230-161411_Facebook.jpg
      128.4 KB · Views: 516

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    One of the Walgreens they hit in the city is getting internet famous for their "repairs".

Walgreens must have even developed a standard format for the repairs to their facades. The one that was hit up here was repaired to look exactly like that.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Yup he's right on 40 between Aberdeen and HdG

Been in one time. Never looked like a nice place. They're decently spoken of online best I can tell

I went in one time. They wanted more for a used 10/22 than you could buy them for new.

But, I did buy a new 10/22 from them a number of years later. They were actually the cheapest at one of the gun shows.

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    They have the old backhoe parked in front of the windows now....kinda like closing the barn door after the horses for out but still...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom