• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Most civilian firearms become military firearms, and vice visa. I never understood their "Assault" rifle logic. When you look at Maryland's listing is like they took everything that looked military or was seen in a movie and banned it.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    They copied it from California. The original draft even had the olympic target pistol ban that made California a worldwide laughingstock.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Most civilian firearms become military firearms, and vice visa. I never understood their "Assault" rifle logic. When you look at Maryland's listing is like they took everything that looked military or was seen in a movie and banned it.

Taken to its logical extreme, you can ban bolt action rifles, all semiautomatic weapons, flintlocks, muskets, swords, bows and arrows, slingshots, axes, spears, hammers . . . you'd have to go back to the stone axe to find a weapon that was not used militarily.

As absurd as that might sound, I have no doubt at all that a large minority, if not a majority, of the voters in this state would find that acceptable.

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County

Sig is selling their Next Generation Squad Weapon contract competitor to the public, without the auto sear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom