• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    The "Gun Thieves Assistance Act"...let 'em know where to break in. As Willie Sutton supposedly said when asked why he robs banks..."because that's where the money is."

This is nothing more than Willie Sutton updated for the digital age...brought to you by California Liberals.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    “It’s purely speculative — there’s very little chance this information will be publicly disclosed,” Richards said.

Yes because highly guarded information never gets hacked, cough cough EPM, but some college with cybersecurity somewhere between poor and adequate will make sure it never gets out....

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Wait until the thieves have a list of all the homes full of unarmed people. :lol2:

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    So, just to throw it out there, is this the:

"Don't rob my home cause I'll shoot you list"
    "Rob my home and steal my guns while I"m away list"
    "I'm the government and I'm here to take your guns because you yelled at a PTA meeting list"
    "I have a restraining order on you because you have a gun list"
    "You can't coach my kid because you have a gun list"

Wait until the thieves have a list of all the homes full of unarmed people. :lol2:
    Squaregrouper can promote that with wearing a bright red T shirt after he joins the advocate group

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    insurance companies will drop us
    banks will drop us
    public and private schools will drop us
    employers won't hire us
    etc etc etc

pretty sure none of this info will be used to the benefit of legal and law-abiding gun owners

maybe before this they should list out (names and addy's) all the judges and DA's that didn't hand out max sentences to actual violent criminals. and who allowed early parole, bond, home detention, etc.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    insurance companies will drop us
    banks will drop us
    public and private schools will drop us
    employers won't hire us
    etc etc etc

pretty sure none of this info will be used to the benefit of legal and law-abiding gun owners

maybe before this they should list out (names and addy's) all the judges and DA's that didn't hand out max sentences to actual violent criminals. and who allowed early parole, bond, home detention, etc.

It's a smart strategy for the gun grabbers. Once gun owner's have nothing to lose, we will join MDA and the world will be a better place...

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    That would be definitely #2 , #5 would vary somewhat regionally , #4 more than zero , but most so inclined could already do so before this .

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Lets start a bonfide research group and get the info of anti gunners with guns, i mean its a Hypocrisy Research Project....

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    One more fracture line to further divisions. Is there anything that will unify this country? I cannot think of anything or anyone.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Lets start a bonfide research group and get the info of anti gunners with guns, i mean its a Hypocrisy Research Project....

Oh, that would be fun!

I bet gun shop owners hate selling guns to anti's. Maybe they will spill the beans.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    I will use social media to post the addresses of everyone in government.

Social media takes down any personal info of the liberal elite. Including, but not limited to, politicians, Hollywood, activists, etc.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Back at #16 , just like their are Elites who feel they are special and elite enough for them to own guns , but not the average rabble , there are no doubt upscale dealers who mutually feel worthy to arm said elites , and not deal with commoners .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom