• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    I joined MSI after speaking with Henry at a Carroll County fireman carnival.

I'm sure I sounded like an idiot to him, but he convinced me we could name a difference.

I, and we, all owe Henry a debit we can never really repay.

And never discount the Herculean efforts of Norton, and dblas, as past presidents, nor the mighty work of current president esquappelate (sp?)

G-d bless you all

In Pace Requiescat Henry
    I'll drink to this! And to HH, may his memory be a blessing.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I joined MSI after speaking with Henry at a Carroll County fireman carnival.

I'm sure I sounded like an idiot to him, but he convinced me we could name a difference.

I, and we, all owe Henry a debit we can never really repay.

And never discount the Herculean efforts of Norton, and dblas, as past presidents, nor the mighty work of current president esquappelate (sp?)

G-d bless you all

In Pace Requiescat Henry

Don't forget Patrick as well.

I was but a small part in a larger movement.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Without Henry, there’d be no MSI. He and a handful of like minded people had a vision, and made it happen.

It’s always dangerous to list players from memory, and this is only a partial list: Steve Dirlik, Ed Patrick, Phil Lee, Don Hoffman, Charlie Guggenheimer, Mark Wilson, Steve Naylor.

I joined MSI in 2005, and am proud to have served in some small way.

Rest In Peace my friend.

Don't sell yourself short, you have ben a wealth of information and guidance.

Samlab

Feb 14, 2018
    Down by the riverside
    Wow he was a great guy and an excellent ferried! Everyone used him. He used to pull ip in his truck and do the horses at the Potomac Hunt. He’d pull up get to work and he was like a machine the horses loved him! He call out pick ip your leg and they would it was just amazing he knew their names and what they liked. So sorry to hear he passed very nice man. God bless him forever.

Charles Guggenheimer

MSI Executive Member
    Jun 19, 2005
    Seven Valleys PA
    Remembering Henry and MSI

Without Henry, there’d be no MSI. He and a handful of like minded people had a vision, and made it happen.

It’s always dangerous to list players from memory, and this is only a partial list: Steve Dirlik, Ed Patrick, Phil Lee, Don Hoffman, Charlie Guggenheimer, Mark Wilson, Steve Naylor.

I joined MSI in 2005, and am proud to have served in some small way.

Rest In Peace my friend.

For me, Henry provided a way to do something about the most frustrating lack of Gun Rights action in Annapolis and DC. I suspect many, if not all, on this partial list, felt the same way. Just showing up on gun bill days was only a starting point. A coordinated effort to meet and speak to our legislators to encourage those on the pro-Gun Rights side, and confront the anti-gun side too.

When thousands came to fight against the anti-gun bills in numbers Annapolis never saw before, I was so proud of all of our efforts. Also saddened by the limited results we obtained, and the frustration of Froshing results in the legislative sessions that came afterwards.

Now that the anti-gun paradise of violent criminals “get out of jail” Soros-backed Attorney Generals and prosecutors are driving record gun sales, one can only hope a level playing field appears this legislative session.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom