• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    My only Russian Tokarev matching 1940 with holster

You, sir, have the ultimate Tokarev. My Romy, Czech and Polish TT-33's are simply wannebes. A Russian Tok is in a league of it's own!

:bowdown:

The first challenge with reloading 7.62x25 was finding the empty PPU brass that my M57 threw about 30 feet behind me.

Yep, pistols that fire 7.62x25 rounds can and will send spent cases into orbit. With full power loads the cases may wind up in the next county... ;)

Many many years ago (when I acquired my first CZ-52) nobody knew what 7.62x25 ammo was and there was none to be found anywhere. Being a re-loader I grabbed an RCBS case forming die and began building my own ammo out of "free" 223 range cases. They're not perfect and become "pregnant guppies" when fire formed, but they are inexpensive to make and a lot of fun to shoot. Good luck finding that RCBS die set inexpensively these days tho...:sad20:

Toks and CZ-52's are definitely a ton of fun at the range!

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• RCBS Die Box DSC07550.jpg
      RCBS Die Box DSC07550.jpg
      40.6 KB · Views: 237
    • RCBS Die Box Inside DSC07551.jpg
      RCBS Die Box Inside DSC07551.jpg
      55.7 KB · Views: 248
    • DSC07552.jpg
      DSC07552.jpg
      75.5 KB · Views: 244
    • 7.62x25 comp rounds 02.jpg