• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    Sling Blade, I might have one I'll be willing to separate with. Give me a few days to find it and make sure nothing is missing.

Feb 28, 2013
    Sling Blade, I might have one I'll be willing to separate with. Give me a few days to find it and make sure nothing is missing.

Ok. Somebody sent me a link to an outfit that sells 'em and has some. I was gonna order it tonight, until I saw this.:)

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    Ok. Somebody sent me a link to an outfit that sells 'em and has some. I was gonna order it tonight, until I saw this.:)

You are unable to receive PM's.

How much are they selling for from the place you mentioned? I'll sell to you for whichever price is lower- the $500 shipped that I paid to Engage (I paid more than that with shipping), or your other site. It has become apparent to me that I'm never going to put this rifle together. Precision bolt rifles have my undivided attention.

Here is everything I have. I believe everything is there with the obvious exception of a lower and a barrel.

20141223_200002_zpsq7vguipi.jpg

20141223_200011_zpswajrbojb.jpg

Feb 28, 2013
    You are unable to receive PM's.

How much are they selling for from the place you mentioned? I'll sell to you for whichever price is lower- the $500 shipped that I paid to Engage (I paid more than that with shipping), or your other site. It has become apparent to me that I'm never going to put this rifle together. Precision bolt rifles have my undivided attention.

Here is everything I have. I believe everything is there with the obvious exception of a lower and a barrel.

Thank you for taking the time to dig that up.:thumbsup:

$500 sounds fair to me. That's what they were selling for on the site that Rob-cubed told me about. Only thing is, those specified that three parts were missing, the selector detent, trigger pin, and hammer pin.

I'll add you to my contacts now so you can PM me.:)

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    Now this made me sad engage doesn't post anymore. We've lost some big names here in the last year or so. But hey we got bourbon and doritos going for us,so that's nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom