Last edited:

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Duffysguns
    gunbroker: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=59710
    twitter: https://twitter.com/DuffysGunRoom (mostly outoposts from facebook account)
    instagram: http://instagram.com/duffysgunroom

Online Review sites:
    Happy customers rarely leave good reviews online, unhappy ones want to let people know. We support open review systems and appreciate all feedback, and we know we're not perfect. We do, however, think we get things "right" more than we get it "wrong", and if you've had a good experience with Duffy's, we'd appreciate you letting others know online.

Yelp Listing for Duffy's.
    Google Listing for Duffy's.
    Facebook allows reviews right on the page.
    New NFAReviews.com site (for silencers/machine guns, still in beta at time of posting).

Attachments

• photo-(7)-600pxl.jpg
      photo-(7)-600pxl.jpg
      71.8 KB · Views: 4,752
    Last edited:

ItsGarand

-> TEUFELSBERG <-
    May 28, 2008
    Annapolis, MD
    Copied from a previous thread...thought it might belong on this sticky thread

Per "TheDevilHimself"

All transfers for MDS members are $50. MSP fee is $10, and you are not required to purchase an integrated lock as long as you have one with you when taking delivery of your handgun. Otherwise, locks are available for $25. If necessary, we can provide a fired shell casing for $25.
    ALL TRANSFER FEES ARE TO BE PAID IN CASH.
    We generally release firearms in 8 days, although sometimes it may take an extra day or two, due to the fact that we are only open 4 days a week.

Please keep in mind that we have limited storage available on a short term basis. I cannot store large quantities of firearms for months on end, so if you are not a designated collector, do not ship 12 guns to me and expect to do paperwork once a month for the next year. We will store a maximum of 2 guns at a time for those who are not designated collectors, no exceptions. If there are extenuating circumstances (i.e. a pending designated collector letter expected within the month), then by all means, let us know and we will do our best to be accommodating to your situation.

PLEASE CONTACT US PROIR TO INITIATING ANY TRANSFERS. WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED TRANSFERS, NOR DO WE ASSIST IN PERSON TO PERSON TRANSFERS ON THE SPOT. We will take transfers in from non licensees, but anything going through the shop will get logged into our books and the gun will be stored on premises.

Thanks

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    EXTENDED HOURS:

SAT 9/28- 10am-5pm or whenever people are finished shopping
    SUN 9/29- Noon-Exhaustion
    MON 9/30- 11am-Midnight

Exhaustion. I don't think I've experienced that since the birth of my son.

You guys have been feeling it every day. Duffy's is kicking butt and supporting MD shooters with every sale. We appreciate your hard work and service!

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    First, I added some review websites to the second post in the thread. The feedback on MDShooters has been awesome, but folks new to guns may be more inclined to look at Yelp! and other places for review. Once they find the shop, then we can recommend they check out MDShooters.com!

[SEE FIRST POST FOR CURRENT HOURS OF OPERATION]

Last edited:

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    Added photo of Duffy's owner Wilhelm from the cover of the Sun from 1989 to first post...

A_Nonymous

Jun 13, 2011
    Just posted some positive reviews on just about any outlet that would let me.

Kevin, thanks for the outstanding customer service today.

This is my first major purchase from Duffy's and you guys have definitely earned a customer for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom