• ...and so much more!
  • Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    Duffy’s Personal Firearm Log Book
    8.5 x 11″ | 68 Pages | $12.95

On January 9th we posted on Facebook a response we made to a customer about keeping a record of his firearms, and a lot of people "liked" it.

But at best we were able to say "get a notebook, keep your pink forms."

Well, now we have a much better answer: the Personal Firearm Log Book.

We designed this book to provide your average collector a single, ordered place to keep information about each of his firearms, either for personal inventory, or in case of loss.

Each book will provide a two-page spread for up to 32 firearms and has copious room for additional notes, photos, etc.

PayPal is now available on our website!

http://duffysguns.com/log-book/

Attachments

• LogBookGraphic.jpg
      LogBookGraphic.jpg
      38.3 KB · Views: 2,249
    • FirearmLogBook-Spread.jpg
      FirearmLogBook-Spread.jpg
      47 KB · Views: 2,388
    Last edited:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Great idea! Might have to stop in and pick one up.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    In a sense it would seems easier to keep this type of info stored electronically, but theres something nice about about being able to hold something of significance in your hands. Very cool :thumbsup:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    In a sense it would seems easier to keep this type of info stored electronically, but theres something nice about about being able to hold something of significance in your hands. Very cool :thumbsup:

And to be able to put it in your safe so when the PC is burned to the ground with the rest of the house you still have a record. :)

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    I've gotten a few inquiries about mail order. We can take money orders (include a note on what you're buying!) by mail.

Money order:
    1 copy: $12.95+6.00 priority = $18.95
    2 copies: $20.00+6.00 priority = $26.00
    additional copies +$10 each

Duffy's Gun Room
    15433 Falls Rd.
    Sparks, MD 21152

410-771-4398

Last edited:

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Keeping an ecopy invites unwanted scrutiny and potential for info to be "free" that a "book" does not. I can burn the book and have some confidence there ain't any copies. I can keep it in a no shit safe and have some confidence I'm the only one reading or annotating it. Put it into a file and all bets are off.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I've gotten a few inquiries about mail order (2 copies readied to go to Michigan!).

We can take money orders (include a note on what you're buying!) by mail or credit cards by phone (add 6%).

Money order:
    1 copy: $12.95+6.00 priority = $18.95
    2 copies: $20.00+6.00 priority = $26.00
    additional copies +$10 each

Credit card:
    1 copy: $13.73+6.00 priority = $19.73
    2 copies: $21.20+6.00 priority = $27.20
    additional copies +$10.60 each

Duffy's Gun Room
    15433 Falls Rd.
    Sparks, MD 21152

410-771-4398

Excellent Kevin - I'll call in when you are open later this morning and place an order for 1 by mail please!

Update: Ordered one earlier today from Vince by phone. I couldn't torture myself by going in person because I am on a 30 day hold. :envy: It would be worse than being in a candy shop without a nickel. I know, I know, its my own fault, get my DC and be done with this 30 day crap. :o

Last edited:

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    Would this qualify as a C&R holder's "bound book"?

I'd considered that, but didn't look into all the requirements. Skimming them now, it looks like the Log Book has a place for the required information, though I don't know how important formatting is.
    I'll look into this further, and possibly modifications to the layout could be made, or a C&R specific book could be designed if the current layout would have to be too radically altered.

Also, if anyone who purchases one has suggestions for changes to the current design, it would be appreciated. One book or system won't be able to please everyone, but I think the product we have is a fairly inexpensive and well thought out layout. I began filling in my own copy the night they arrived and I still need to take photos. Hell, part of the reason this book exists is because I needed to get off my own butt and log everything I have. The other day I took the wife shooting and "found" a gun I'd completely forgotten I'd owned! If it had disappeared somehow... well... who knows when I would have realized it.

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    We've sold quite a few of these things now, just shipping a few off to California.
    I'd love to get some feedback from the guys that have picked them up. If you'd like to post here or send me a private message, I'd appreciate it.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Hey Kevin, do you have any left. I have been meaning to pick one up, but life keeps getting in the way.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Mine is awesome, but still blank. Racked up a few more guns and still procrastinating on filling this thing out :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom