• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I shot one of these w/ an auto-sear at a MDTCA shoot about a month ago. The owner had just gotten it from Duffy's. Its a NICE gun and was very soft shooting. We all decided we needed one:)

Any idea when the pistols will be in? Were they submitted to the roster board? (which hasn't been rescheduled yet:()

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    I shot one of these w/ an auto-sear at a MDTCA shoot about a month ago. The owner had just gotten it from Duffy's. Its a NICE gun and was very soft shooting. We all decided we needed one:)

Any idea when the pistols will be in? Were they submitted to the roster board? (which hasn't been rescheduled yet:()

I know who's gun you shot :)
    He seemed very pleased. The pistol has been submitted, I just found out the roster board is meeting next friday, so hopefully we can sell the PTR 32 pistol in May...

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    Century C308 .308 $700
    PTR 32 7.62x39 $1050

MD legal "cash and carry"

Attachments

• ATS-03-19-15-1080361.jpg
      ATS-03-19-15-1080361.jpg
      55.7 KB · Views: 1,848

Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    I know who's gun you shot :)
    He seemed very pleased. The pistol has been submitted, I just found out the roster board is meeting next friday, so hopefully we can sell the PTR 32 pistol in May...

Hey, I know that guy too!
    The PTR 32 is a great weapon, soft shooting, slow cyclic rate (if you have a sear or sear pack), no malfunctions or hang ups of any sort.
    I've tested mine with Golden Tiger, Wolf and Ulyanovsk ammunition. As for mags, both Magpul polymer mags and Romanian steel worked perfectly.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Hey, I know that guy too!

The PTR 32 is a great weapon, soft shooting, slow cyclic rate (if you have a sear or sear pack), no malfunctions or hang ups of any sort.

I've tested mine with Golden Tiger, Wolf and Ulyanovsk ammunition. As for mags, both Magpul polymer mags and Romanian steel worked perfectly.

What's a transferrable sear pack run these days? $20k?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    Picked mine up from Duffy's yesterday, thanks Vince! Shown with Valmet mag(tight fit):

Switched to a green wide handguard and a clipped/pinned steel lower. Somehow I cant find the PG screw, hope I didn't chuck it :sad20:. I'm still waiting on a matching green buttstock, should be here next week from RTG. Shown with 40rd Molot bakelite mag:

Last edited:

Nodak Kid

Jun 30, 2013
    USA
    The PTR 32 7.62x39 fit and finish, is so much nicer than the C 308. Understand the difference between manufactures, new, vs used parts, etc., but for another 300.00 bucks the PTR 32 is well worth it. To include the 7.62x39 vs 308 ammo is about half the price. Seen one of these on gun broker starting at 1300.00. Over all, its good value, which will hopefully get passed down to my kids, than on to grandkids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom