• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    This post will be updated with pricing/pictures, but we now offer laser engraving services for firearms (NFA, pictures, Vectors, etc) and non-firearms alike. Pricing is very competitive and I'll work with you to get everything exactly as you want it.

If you have image requests, feel free to email me at Nate@EngageArmament.com and I'll be happy to respond.

Laser Engraving Prices:

Please note the prices below. If you have any special requests, bulk pricing, or need anything, let me know at Nate@EngageArmament.com.

NFA, text, or image engraving of an image we already have on file on ANY firearm purchased from Engage Armament LLC is only $25. This applies to firearms already purchased or purchased in the future.

NFA Engraving or Text - $40 (while you wait). Additional engraving of the same information in the same location with the same format is only $25 more per item. For example, if you bring in three AR lowers for NFA engraving at once next to the trigger hole, the total cost is $90.
    Image - $40 (while you wait). Additional engraving of the same image in the same location with the same format is only $30 more per item. For example, if you bring in three AR lowers for engraving at once on the side of the mag well, the total cost is $100. SVG image format is the easiest for me to deal with, but I can typically convert most images.

We can engrave pretty much anything.

Last edited:

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      49.6 KB · Views: 2,404

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    I see that you have a Christopher Walken image. Can you do the following on an AR lower:

Walken's image on the mag well, and the selector positions as Quiet, Cowbell, More Cowbell

:)

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    I see that you have a Christopher Walken image. Can you do the following on an AR lower:

Walken's image on the mag well, and the selector positions as Quiet, Cowbell, More Cowbell

:)

Yes. The image can be a bitmap file or I can convert it to a vector and do it that way.

Nice! What machine are you using?

We have a ZTech Lasers QM30 30 watt fiber laser w/ rotary table and 3D engraving.

Can you do it off a picture or does it need to be formatted a specific way?
    SVG is easiest but I can do anything. A bitmap engraving comes out like the Walken image above, an SVG is cleaner but no shading.

On most materials we can manipulate settings in order to change color and depth. The sample above has a storm trooper that looks black in the pic, but is actually closer to a surface bluing.

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom