• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ovid

Nov 19, 2011
    Reisterstown
    For anyone that missed it, Andy was in Annapolis yesterday testifying in Opposition of SB816

The VOD is here. Andy pops up at 5:52:55.

Thanks for everything you guys do, I'll definetly be picking up some Engage merch next time I'm in the area!

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Wow , that was great ...I think that is some of the best testimony i have seen from all of them . That 12 year old girl is my new hero :thumbsup:

Everyone should get a applause , the 2A power couple are always front and center .

Ovid

Nov 19, 2011
    Reisterstown
    Wow , that was great ...I think that is some of the best testimony i have seen from all of them . That 12 year old girl is my new hero :thumbsup:

Everyone should get a applause , the 2A power couple are always front and center .

Absolutely! Everyone involved on our side did a great job, but that young woman is especially amazing. Her father must be incredibly proud. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I finally got around to watching the video today. Andy and his daughter were absolutely brilliant. I really liked how calm and collected both of them were in their remarks and spelled out their thoughts without turning off their audience as can happen sometimes when people get too emotional. Great job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom