• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I believe this OP mentioning Alliant was deemed to be incorrect, and Alliant is owned by VISTA (https://vistaoutdoor.com/brands/). Has anyone heard about Alliant stopping/slowing production? I moved to a few Reloader powders over the past 5 years (7, 17, 26, 33) and haven't seen any trace of them now since 2020.

I've since moved back from Reloader to Hodgdon family strictly because of availability, but just wondering if I should abandon all hope...

It was Accurate that they acquired, not Alliant. If you check out the link I posted above in #4, that has the info.

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    Has anyone heard about Alliant stopping/slowing production? I moved to a few Reloader powders over the past 5 years (7, 17, 26, 33) and haven't seen any trace of them now since 2020.

I've since moved back from Reloader to Hodgdon family strictly because of availability, but just wondering if I should abandon all hope...
    in the last year of ordering powder from distributors, we've had one......just one.....order of alliant powder filled. and we sold almost all of it at the last chantilly gun show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom