• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstolz

Aug 28, 2018
    Glen Burnie
    I know awhile back that the store said they had a few waiting for the roster. Are there any Glock p80s still in stock?

Kevingston

Dec 19, 2019
    Central MD
    I know awhile back that the store said they had a few waiting for the roster. Are there any Glock p80s still in stock?

I know it's not relevant anymore, but there were a handful of glock p80s at the HoCo show. I don't have a Glock so I didn't take note of the store, just caught my eye because I've had a couple p320 p80s.

Maybe if anyone remembered seeing them they might be able to pinpoint the vendor.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I know it's not relevant anymore, but there were a handful of glock p80s at the HoCo show. I don't have a Glock so I didn't take note of the store, just caught my eye because I've had a couple p320 p80s.

Maybe if anyone remembered seeing them they might be able to pinpoint the vendor.

He's speaking of Glock P80, a new model, not Polymer 80 frames or build kits. Neither of which need to go on the state handgun roster.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I’m going to get one and turn it into a C model. The real Gen1s are a little too pricey to do it to.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I'm assuming so. Lipsey's order was for 10,000 but I have no doubt they will order more if those sell well.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    He's speaking of Glock P80, a new model, not Polymer 80 frames or build kits. Neither of which need to go on the state handgun roster.

Polymer80 makes serialized frames. That added to my confusion.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Sorry I missed your thread. We do have them in stock. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom